Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 07:42 PM   #16  
Web Nana

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS
It's been a while since I have sat down to talk to my friends and I have missed you. It isn't as if anything of great importance has been going on in our lifes it is more like Time Flies. Boy seems like I no sooner get up in the morning then it is time for bed. We did get involved with the Super Bowl hoopla this weekend and today when the team came home to Boston. Went to a Super Bowl party on Sunday. They had everything imaginable to eat but I did real good. Having a OP meal before I went helped a lot. It was so great that our Patriots won. This win was a long time in coming.Friday we had the 11thannual street progressive dinner. Lots of food but I didn't do too badly. Then, of course, Saturday was DH's reunion with people he used to work with. It was at a restaurant and I was able to make reasonable choices. I hope all this effort shows up soon.

MAGGIE Another successful week. I agree 1# a week is very acceptable. I could live with that too.

JEAN Cleaning closets!!! Now, that's something I should get going on. My kids have also left 'stuff' here. In our case it is in the garage. This is the summer of the final demand. Take it or we will pitch it. Nothing of real value out there but it does take up room.

CINDY Welcome back. We missed you. It is difficult to do this 'oad to thin' at home but I know you can do it. At this time I am also doing the 'at home' thing so I know what you are going thru.

Gloria in MA....heading to the TV for a while. Have a great Wednesday!
Closed Thread