Plan for 1/5/08

• B- one cup sherdded wheat 1/2 cup milk
    s-low fat chips
    L-Salad
    s-blueberry muffin
    D-with me I am never sure till it gets here
    (got to edit)
    I am going to move up to a 16oz cup and I am going to drink 3 of those.
    I did to 15min on the tread mill today and I will do 15 more tomorrow.

So there I did it! HA!
  • You're taking the steps to health!! Yeah, you should be uber happy!!! Low fat chips? What brand? he he I love chips and knowing that there's a low fat kind makes me love them more!!
  • They are Pringles....I dont eat many. I know that I need to eat something better but with two kids in the house this is the best I can do.
  • Quote: I know that I need to eat something better but with two kids in the house this is the best I can do.
    Sorry, I don't buy it. There are always better choices you can make, even with children! Try to find them--seriously! You can!

Jay
  • I do not go in for the candy or anything like that...lol My kids only get candy or cookies when someone (mother in law) brings it in.....She thinks it is a shame that I dont buy it for them...The chips where my DH idea to help me...lol He is tryin to help. I am going to look for some more things to get in here the fruit is almost gone.....So it is time to get back to the store...My kids love fruit my Amanda had a salad for lunch....She loves it. I cant keep enough apples in the house for Steven.....So snack foods like chips are few and far between.
  • OK--I see! Lowfat is better than regular, anyway.

Jay