Everyone Weigh in 12/28/07

• It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day comes around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 181.5, same as last week. Given how much time off I had this week, this is almost a pleasant surprise. I've decided to go for broke and get very serious about losing weight again. I'm back to counting calories and logging my food. I have a wedding to go to in California in June, and it will be the first time my family has seen me since I moved to Missouri and started my new way of life. I already weigh about 90 less than the last time they saw me, but I want to *really* knock their socks off!
  • I weighed in at 198.8 - up 3.8 from last week
  • 184.. but I have been ALL over the place in the last two weeks... I was weighing in consistently at 183 for several days prior to christmas so i'm keeping my ticker there but due to overindulgence and a couple of parties i've stepped on the scale daily this week to keep in check (like i don't do that otherwise.. ha ha) I've been everywhere from 191 (omg!) to 182. so i'm saying +1 from last week and hopefully i can report a loss next week.
  • I'm starting out at 215

Lori
  • I was 192 on the scale this morning. I gained a little over the holidays but my ultimate goal is a 100 pound weight loss. To date, I have lost 83 pounds wirh 17 more to go!!! My goal date was December 31 because my daughter is getting married January 1st but I did not make it...but I am still heading that way!!! A mother of the bride looks much better at 192 than at 275 anyway!!!!!
  • okay....if ya'll are being so honest about your weight gains....i guess i will too. Last saturday i saw 136.0. During the past week, it has been steadily going up...this morning i was 140.0. That SUCKS!!!! But i really just don't believe that in a week, i've put on 4 pounds. I do believe that i have not been drinking water like i should and i haven't been eating like i should. I wouldn't say i have over indulged ever day. But the foods i have been eating have more dense i suppose you would say. But come Tuesday, my life will be getting back to normal, I'll be staying home during the week more, which means i'll be eating my normal foods. I've been staying with my boyfriend ALOT since school got out and my kids have been with their grandparents for the holidays.

So....I am not changing my ticker because i don't believe for one minute that i have put on 4 pounds of fat. I should see 136 by next friday again. (I hope....)
  • Newbie weigh in
    My first day on site...I love this community...Real People!
    I am starting at 182...My goal is 140 even 145. better yet I want to reach a single digit pant size even if it is 9. Hope to hear from you guys soon...

PS how did you guys get those scales..that is neat!
  • i weighed in this morning at 202.7.... i usually weigh in on tuesdays... but this week... ya that wasn't happening. that means i'm down 20lbs.... YAY! Go me!

i'm not changing my ticker though until next tuesday on my offical weigh in day
  • jarjojna and brytabgab,

I'm up a pound, but the ticker stays as is while I work it out.

Jay