That sucks!

• I thought I'd maybe gained back 3-5 pounds but when I stepped on the scale this morning I found out I was fooling myself. I have gained 6! Thank God I stopped now. I would've gained all 25 back in no time. So, I have more to lose than I thought but 33 pounds sounds much better than 50!
  • Glad you caught yourself before you went wild.
  • Well, good for you for being brave and finding out! Now you know!

Hang in there! You can do this!

Jay
  • Better to know! After all, if you didn't step on that scale NOW and figure out where you were, it could have gotten worse. So now you know where you are and what you have to do...and you're here, which will help you get to it!

Glad to see you around again!
  • Good job on catching yourself before gaining more! Now you know where you stand and what you have to do. You already lost 25 before... You can do it and lose those last pounds!!!
  • Oh, but just think how much WORSE it couldv'e, ummm, sucked, had you waited any longer to get back on track. Good job for "catching" it and
    owning up to it at only a 6 lb gain. A bit of time back on track, you'll have those 6 gone and a few more of his buddies. Good luck to you. And remember, you CAN do this. It IS doable.
  • I love seeing all the water weight go right away. I've already "lost" 3 pounds. lOL!