Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #16  

realizing that you really need to make a change in your life is the first big hurdle. good job! you're on the right track! the thing that helps me the most is having regular diet buddies to help me when i get frustrated, give me advice, and also to help other people on their journey keeps me focused. find a regular group on here to check in with daily. browse around til you find a place you fit in. if you want, check out the group i'm in: Sexy Chicks http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127730

good luck! don't give up! Lola
countrygirl7902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:26 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Well guys.. I've been gone again but I have been lurking and been encouraged. I just haven't had time to type any responses really. I got a new job and I absolutely LOVE the job and my co-workers and not to mention I got a raise from my last job. Plus I'm on my feet all day so that should help my weight loss efforts. I've actually been sore this past week from work. I've been working full time though due to the holidays but when I go back to school for the spring semester I'll be part time only. I've lost the weight I gained back already when I first started this thread so my ticker is now accurate again lol. This job is also alleviating a lot of stress around here at home in helping us pay off some debt we have which helps my eating in general as well and I'm also going to use part of my paycheck to pay for a gym membership since my husband now wants to have one as well and is wanting to lose weight too. Thanks all for the support and the kicks in the pants..

Last edited by blondebritbrat17; 12-18-2007 at 01:29 PM.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:02 PM   #18  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote