Omgz!!!!

• 2 pounds!

Months and months of restriction and exercise and walking and stretching and counting and weighing a measuring and the scale never moved.

1 week of not particularly strict low-carb and 2 pounds gone.

I've lost the 'bloat' I had, too.

I'm soooo happy!
  • Way to GO Altari!

I see you got an answer to "what program?"

Jay
  • Hey, 2 lbs lost is FANTASTIC!!!

2 months is a really long time to have to wait. I give you MAJOR credit for fighting it out. What patience and determination!!!

Just curious though, what plan were you following for those 2 months? What kind of foods were you eating and how many calories were you consuming? Regardless, way to go!!! Congrats.
  • Congrats!!
  • Yea! Altari
  • WTG on finding something that worked for you! Woohoo!

• Way to go, Altari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second rockinrobin - That is incredible patience and determination!
  • Way to go!
  • Quote: Just curious though, what plan were you following for those 2 months? What kind of foods were you eating and how many calories were you consuming? Regardless, way to go!!! Congrats.
    This wasn't two months, lol. This has been almost 2 years.

I tried

Low cal, high exercise
    Standard cal, high exercise
    High cal, high exercise
    Low cal, no exercise...

LoL, think of all combinations and there you are. Low cal was 1300 per day, high cal was 2100 per day. I usually always stuck to 1700 per day (just what I usually eat). High exercise was 30-60 mins per day. I'd lose an inch here or there, just by toning up, but never lost any flub. I went 3 months at one time exercising 5 days a week, eating no more than 1600 cals per day, all natural, no processed foods, no sweets, no pop, no caffeine (and I'm a coffee/tea drinker). I was a wreck without my coffee, tired all the time from exercise, and didn't lose a pound.

I'm going to keep going with this for a few months, then start to ramp up the carbs slowly as I exercise more. I was told by an Atkins fiend not to exercise too heavily in the beginning to avoid a major drop in blood sugar.

Thanks everyone!!!!