Hi

• Hi everyone,
    Well today went pretty well, I drank all my water!! I filled two 32 oz containers and put them in the fridge It was hard (waters not my drink of choice) but I did it and it really helped me "remember" that I was dieting. Seems crazy but I tend to put food into my mouth with out even thinking, But there was my water jug so I stopped myself.
    I ate pretty good today, made homemade soup tonight for dinner. So easy and cant be too bad - I boild chicken breasts and cut them up and added carrots and onion and canned tomato and then a can of mixed veggies and some rice. It was really tasty and just chicken and veggies. The family liked it too.
    Tomorrow I will go to the Y, Seems like a really lond time between Thurs. and Tues. I will have to find something to do in between.
    What is the Atkins diet??
    Sounds like you can be very successful on it.
    Well - I will talk to you soon.
    I am on a search for a new place to work out after we move, I will not be able to go to the Y anymore too far.
    I will be sad to leave it, Such a nice place to exercise and have the baby right with me.
    Take care!!
  • Hi CDM
    Somehow all the posts got messed up yesterday- you are lucky that you got thru with this one! I hope that the rest of us are posting at SAHM's #27. (started it up this morning). Glad that you are doing well with your dieting.
    Hope to see you there (at thread #27)
    Ginny