Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2002, 04:43 PM   #16  
Web Nana

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS
Well, I finely decided I had to sit and talk to my friends. Winter has arrived, somewhat! It has snowed but only an inch or two. Just enough to make this morning's commute difficult. I thanked God, again, that I was not commuting nor was DH!!!
Like some of you I have added some #'s over the Holidays so we are trying to get back to eating right. Not easy!!!!

MAGGIEI'm glad your local meeting has not been canceled. In life anything that makes losing weight easier is a help and I consider not having to travel too far to a meeting a help. Your leader sounds like someone I would not like to have. The meeting we were going to while losing was also a very large meeting and just getting weighed took soooo long. Now we go to a different place and can get weighed in no time flat.

LORRAINE Sorry to hear about your Mom and also the car. Cars can be replaced and I am happy to hear that your mother is coming along better. Having her at home is a lot of work but I believe you feel better just having her there. Boy, are you busy with your mother, the kids and now back to school. Scheduling is the only way to survive.

GAIL We are glad to have you back with us. Wow! A 900 page book! I love to read but don't usually tackle one that size. I will have to look it up and maybe take a stab at it. Let us know how it is! Never stop believing you will make goal and it will happen.

JEAN Boy, a semester already gone. Now spring can't be far behind!

Gloria in Ma.....trying to keep tracking the food in MA

Last edited by nanacas; 01-08-2002 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-08-2002, 05:18 PM   #17  

Good Afternoon, Flowers!
I know this is on page 2, but I don't have a lot of time . . . WW is at 5 for "new" members signing up.

Would you all believe that it is 52 degrees here and our snow for the most part is gone? The kid across the street is out shooting baskets in his driveway. It feels like spring outside!

Lorraine -- I hope this weather holds for both of us . . . although I know that the weather can be so unpredictable and especially in Iowa! We do need some rain so that would be nice if it doesn't freeze. The lake is looking sloppy wet . . . the ducks and geese that are still here are scratching their heads!

Gail -- "hi stranger"! Don't be gone so long -- we miss you! How is Miss Amanda these days?

Maggie -- we once had a man who filled in when the regular WW leader was gone. I didn't much like him and especially didn't like having him weigh me.

Gloria -- I love your graphic -- she is a cutie! I have 17 minutes (we have all 8 classes between 8:15 and 11:30) of speech class left tomorrow plus that final is also tomorrow afternoon so that will be another hour and a half. I am reading the final to my "nonreaders" so the time will fly by fast!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. The days are flying by and I can tell that it is a little lighter earlier in the mornings and staying lighter later. I love it!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Closed Thread