Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #1  

Thumbs up i want out of this fat suit.

hello everyone, i am on my weightloss journey. i am so happy i found this forum. how nice it is to open up to people that feel the same things.i find it difficult to speak to my friends about my weight . they do not get it. they have no idea how horrible i feel inside.i am in a boot camp at my gym. it is kicking my butt. i work out on the other 4 days. i am watching what i eat too. i feel strong and hopeful. i did not put this weight on over night . i need to be patient and never give up on myself. i have done no good to myself by being hard on myself and being neg. so i will look to you all for encouragement. and support. i want to feel beautiful for my husband. he is a sweetheart. i could write on and on. lets get healthy together.
mama23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:05 PM   #2  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

You have a great attitude! And it sounds like you are working hard. Welcome, this is a great place for support and encouragement, you came to the right place. You can do it!
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:18 PM   #3  

Welcome! You have the right attitude to start this journey, for sure!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Bootcamp is a good start but I think most will tell you it's through hard daily work and consistency that people lose weight - not extreme workouts or diets. If you like bootcamp at the gym, there's a few dvds out there with bootcamp workouts, one is only 30 min, all the attention span I have, and I love to do this one. Yes it's nice to have a place to chat and vent - as it's likely true, friends and family dont' want to listen to us constantly whine about our weight - I did that for a long time, now I'm doing something about it - and this site has been the greatest motivator, along witih pictures and stories of women in fitness magazines like Oxygen and Fitness, Self, etc.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:37 PM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

What a great attitude! You can do it!
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote