Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

I don't loose my appetite unless I am really, really, ill.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #17  
I DO have a BellyButton!

S/C/G: 321/see ticker/165

Height: 5'9''

I have a very decreased appetite in the summer...that's why I ALWAYS lose a lot of weight come summer-time. I tend to eat lots of fruits and veggies but nothing else. Although with my diet there are certain things I HAVE to eat, so I've been finding it very difficult to eat everything. I want to be outside and going places and I can't very well do that if I'm having to worry about what I have to eat in 2 hours.

Oh well...life goes on. I'm trying to establish these things as habbits, so summer-time is a great time to do it
BabyBrownEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:05 PM   #18  

Height: 5'4"

I have a hard time eating at work. It's not air conditioned and it's so humid and hot. It's much easier drinking my water with the temps like this though.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I do think it's harder to workout then eat in the heat - but it's been 100 degrees here! Tonight I went to the YMCA for my workout, noticed I didn't have to fight for a cardio machine as about 1/3 of the people were there that might have been two months ago. So they are either working out outside or not at all, I think for many it's not at all or less, who can workout in this? My boy and I like our walks but we've decreased those.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #20  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

.....hmmmmmm.... during the winter (which isn't long where I live), I can eat & eat & eat... I think that's because instead of being outside & enjoying the summer days/nights, I'm inside... where all the food is.

But during the summer... we have all the great BBQs & there's the ice cream & other frozen goodies (frozen margarita, anyone?) etc... so... it's really harder for me to diet during the summer. But during the summer, there's all those yummy in-season fruits & veggies! YUM! ... so it's EASIER for me to diet during the summer...

In the winter, I can live off soup & hot chocolate.

Seriously tho, I haven't noticed a difference. Winter or summer, food is my substanance & my nemesis.
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote