Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 09:28 AM   #1  

Default new and need some help

Hi,

I just started dieting on 11/28. I started at 155lbs, and in my first week I lost 5 lbs.

I have completely cut back on junk food and my calorie intake is about 1300 per day. I am 32, and am 5'2". I was down to 149lbs, but now I am back at 150lb today!

Every day I do the 2 or 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds video. It takes between 45 mins to 1 hour.

I was hoping to see more pounds off this week

Does it take a while to maintain a loss every week? I could use a little boost here!

Thanks,
Carrie
Old 12-12-2001, 05:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

are you exercsing more now than before you were dieting? You seem to be doing really good so far. remember that most of the weight you lose at first is water weight. So it may fluctaute depending on what you eat (sodium content, etc.) But don't worry, the lbs are coming off. Sometimes you may lose more inches at first than lbs so be sure to measure yourself, also if you are doing alot of exercsing you may be building muscle and that may make the scale look as though you aren't losing when in fact you are! So give it time and you will *feel* the loss when your clothes become looser and fit better. But keep up the good work!! if you ever need to talk or want encouragement feel free to write me anytime at [email protected]
Old 12-12-2001, 07:28 PM   #3  

Hi Spryng,

Thanx so much for the advice. I have been exercising a lot more than when I first started. My clothes do feel a bit looser, and my tummy does not look as bloated.

I'm just going to stick to it!

Wish me luck!

Carrie
Closed Thread