Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 11:24 AM   #16  
Web Nana

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

Well, I just finished the necessary baking and am taking a short break. I only need to make the Hard Sauce that goes with the Plum Pudding Mineatures but with the processor it is a breeze!

MAGGIE You have the most delightful icons. I must admit that I have stolen this one. It is to send to the Grandkids. Thanks. Your glass piece sounds lovely and I am sure your sister will love it. Your right those kids at DD's party will take memories away and maybe when their time comes they can do the same for other kids. DD cooked for two weeks and I have never seen so much food evaporate so fast. Usually the women congregate in the kitchen but there were as many men standing around the counter. She baked a turkey, ham, roast beef, meatballs, calzones, mac & cheese (for the kids), stuffed shells and so much more I can't remember. I talked with her Monday and asked what she had leftover and she just laughed. It was all gone! People did bring appetizers and desserts but I tried to be good and stayed away from that table. It was especially nice that the weather held and there was no rain or snow.

JEAN So sorry to hear of your computer problems Hope by this time you have some good news from the techs. They can be pretty independent.

Times up, DH just got in from his walk and I need to think about something to eat for him.

Gloria in MA.....back to the kitchen
Closed Thread