Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #16  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey bethmart!

Well, not too bad except for the Tater Tots!

But now you know that you have to PLAN to have better foods available! Both during work and after. So, it's a learning experience. Keep on going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:34 PM   #17  

I binged on Wednesday.....I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I didnt have any smokes. I havent stepped on a scale to see if I have gone down any. I am going to wait so that when I do get on the scale I can see a big weight loss. ( I HOPE)

I started working in a new area at my store and it is a lot more work. I am hoping that will add in the weight loss.

On a side note I almost cut the tip of my middle finger off at work last night. I was reaching for something and lost my grip and my hand slid across steel. I didnt even realize I cut myself til I left the freezer and had blood dripping down my arm!!!!

It was very weird because of the fact that my hands were so cold I didnt even feel the pain til I got out and saw the blood.
bethmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #18  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

bethmart! So sorry! Did you go to a doctor? That's a work injury.

Sorry to hear about the binge--just forget about it and get back to your plan, right now! You can do this, don't let a slip throw you!

Keep going!
Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote