Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-19-2007, 12:59 PM   #31  

Height: 5'6"

To me...weight loss is directly linked to the excitement I feel for the number that is there. The number I'm most excite for is the number past 157. 157 is the weight I binged at so I want to prove to myself I can get past there and keep going. To me that means I'm winning.
Gamerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 180/165/150

Height: 5'9"

I want to be able to do pull-ups!
Martie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:58 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 215/192/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seranab View Post
I want to be able to dress sexy for my husband (sorry to be so vulgar)
That's not vulgar at all! I totally want to be able to dress all sexy and have my biggest worry be "is this lingerie too trashy?" and not "oh boy, is this thing gonna rip? what's that bulge? gah, get me out of this thing!"
harrypotterybarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #34  
Bikini Season :)

i want to put on a bikini top and board shorts.

i deserately want to say i weight "120 something".

i am dying to be physically picked up by a man .
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #35  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateRN View Post
Well, I know exactly how you feel. That is something that makes me feel amazing too! I live in San Diego and I could actually arrange that as long as there's no "hanky panky" involved because my sweetie is about 7 feet tall and really strong

As for me, I want to fit in EVERY average sized public chair, airplane seat, bus seat etc. COMFORTABLY and without spilling over to the other side!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Right now, I want to get OUT of the 140s....I've been here for the past 4 or 5 years now and I just can't get out. I'm getting closer! Ultimately, I'd obviously like to get down to 120.

I also want to be able to wear a bikini....because I never have. I was skinny in high school (I was in dance), but I ate whatever I wanted, so I was one of those "skinny fat" people. My stomach never looked too good....I really want to have nice abs for once.

I want to be able to go shopping like I used to....grab a small or medium and not even bother trying it on cuz I know it'll fit. And just grab the size of jeans I need in EVERY store.

I noticed someone else said something about "boob fat". I have that, and it's TERRIBLE. I have big boobs, and I know I would look sexy in low-cut shirts if I could just get rid of the extra fat under my armpits. I love all the new low-cut shirts in style now, but I can't wear them because all bras I try on don't help my boobs at all, and the shirts just look weird on me.

This turned out to be longer than expected...LOL. I want a lot of things...but most of all I want to FEEL good about myself. It's been so long since I have felt good. Oh and one more thing...I want to WANT to exercise and feel good after a workout. I want to make it a habit...something I HAVE to put into my day...rather than something I dread!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:00 PM   #37  
Beach Babe Wannabe

S/C/G: 257/226/125

Height: 5' 4" - 51 years old

Default To hang on to some of my youth...

Well what I want is to NOT look matronly YET!!! I want to squeeze out a bit more of ny youth.... this weight makes me look older than I want to... It's vain, it's shallow but there it is..

I want to succeed.. I want to not get old and never conquer this.. I want to have as much health when I am older as I can.. I don't want to get Diabetes and KNOW I freaking gave it to myself.. because that is what I was doing.
Runundefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #38  
Girl_Interruped

S/C/G: 225/220/150

Height: 5'5

i want to fit in with my friendz and get a breast reduction... im a J cup and im 21 at 210 pounds... and id probably be about 190 with out any boobs at all.. its rough.. my back hurts.. i gotta be 165 to get my BR..... so thats my goal.. thats what i really want
Herself The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:40 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Default cross my legs!

I would love to enter a room without being positive that I'm the heaviest person there
I would love to sit comfortably in a BOOTH at a restaurant, not at a table
I would love to walk through the mall and know that I could buy clothes that fit in ANY store
I would love to cross my legs while sitting, not just because I'm waiting in line at the ladies room

Oh yeah, the health thing, too!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 264/232/135

Height: 5'2

I want my husband to physically be able to pick me up! (how romatic )

I want to be able to fit in my jeans I wore before my first son was born.

I want to wear shorts again and not be embarrassed and a tank top too.

I want to wear a bathing suit and go to the beach with my children.
RainbowFairyMoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #41  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

DH and I have been talking about TTC sometime the end of this year/beginning of next and I really want to be at my goal weight by then (or at least in a size 8/10)
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 227/142/135

Height: 5'5"

What a great goal, mod! I am hoping that we'll also be TTC around then.. and I really want to be a confident, sexy pregnant woman when it finally happens, not just a bigger fat woman!
MAMA2CHUNKEYMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:31 PM   #43  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Mama - I know what you mean. A co-worker of mine was pregnant and NO ONE EVEN KNEW. She didn't even bother announcing until she was over 7 months into the pregnancy. The second time she was pregnant you couldn't tell either. A different co-worker is pregnant now and I called it before she announced at her 3 month mark. She is a runner and thin and would NEVER let her stomach start sticking over her pants even the slightest so I knew right away Of course, I just want to be a good looking pregnant woman with a nice belly and not a lot of fat everywhere else. I have a feeling hormones play into that too so maybe I won't have much of a choice hahaha
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:39 PM   #44  
Ravenclaw Prefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateRN View Post
i want to put on a bikini top and board shorts.

Me too!!! lol I'm glad someones shares my P.O.V!
DesDiamondS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:15 PM   #45  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMA2CHUNKEYMONKEY View Post
What a great goal, mod! I am hoping that we'll also be TTC around then.. and I really want to be a confident, sexy pregnant woman when it finally happens, not just a bigger fat woman!
I have a friend who got pregnant at about 270 and she did mention missing out on all the attention you get for being pregnant, because most people couldn't tell for quite a while. I don't care what my weight is when I get there, though, as long as I can get pregnant! I do not ovulate, even with the help of major fertility drugs, and my fertility doctor thinks losing weight could help the drugs work better. I'm planning to start TTC again this fall, also.
peaceful is offline   Reply With Quote