Questions

• I am new to the community and am looking for recomendations on which support group to join.

I am a 43 yo mother and nurse with about 89 lbs to lose.

I am also wondering if there is anywhere to post a search for a weight loss buddy.

Thanks!

Debbie in Louisville, KY
  • Why, this is the place to post to get started!

As you can see, we have lots of different forums. You might want to look through the support groups to see if any of those appeal to you, and you might also want to scroll down on the main forums page until you see Diet Central--those groups are for those using different plans.

Sometimes just posting here is a good place if you have a general weight-loss-related question or issue to discuss. Also, there is a general chatter forum for off-topic stuff.

Be sure to browse the Goal and Mini-Goals forums when you need some inspiration. Great success stories!

Enjoy!
    Jay
  • i personally recommend the one that says chicks racing to 199 or 10 times 10 lbs group. they have really helped me out because i know in the back of my mind that i am accoutable lol its hard to explain but belive me it helps. as for support buddies go, i think this entire forum is a buddie if you think about it. there are so many people willing to help out and you learn so so much. good luck and best wishes.