Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default What is this secret longing saying about me?

I think something has happened to my brain cells.

Not very long ago, I would be sitting here at work and watching the clock awaiting lunch time.

Today I'm sitting here wishing (secretly longing) I could be home and do another workout.

I've been doing WATP. However, I went to the library and got some other dvds. I really enjoyed my Fat Burning for Dummies dvd this morning. When I got up to take a short walk around the inside of the building (instead of the direct route to the bathroom), I felt it in my legs.

Now I think it's important to mix up the workout routines and I wish I worked closer to my home so I could go do one during lunch.

Don't get me wrong. I still want lunch, but I want more now.

I think I have new emotions to embrace.

Did anything like this change for any of ya'll?

Do you
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:27 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey cbmare,

I look forward to my walks and my workouts, too! Much more than I used to. After awhile it really does become a positive thing to look forward to.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #3  
Quit smoking 2/26/07

Height: 4' 11"

Isn't That Neat!? I catch myself having similar strange thoughts.

I bought new shoes a week ago.
Old me thought: "Maybe if I get new shoes, I'll walk more."
New me thinks: "Hey, I've been walking more and I need new shoes."

I need to go shopping today
Old me thought: "I wonder what baked goods they have on sale?"

New me thinks: "I can't wait to go veggie shopping. It's all so pretty & versatil."
(Is it wierd to think I might even find a new friend in the produce isle?)
HappyMedium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:09 PM   #4  
Dieting Diva

Hi, my name is Karis and I am addicted to exercise ! It makes me feel good and I swear I feel like I have eaten a plate of Mexican food from the endorphines being released.
ahhh Mare - I have said once before it's addicting. I traded a food addiction for one where I wanted to work out. This week I can do push ups. Not the bent knee ones- but real Marine " Yes, Drill Sar-gent" push ups. I keep on wanting to do them- because I can now.
I would say that I get sluggish now from not working out, instead of getting sluggish from pigging out.
The thing about WATP is that you just get in this zone and it goes so fast.You focus on the movement and suddenly your 3 miles is done. It doesn't wear me out, yet I know I have worked out.
But the using different stuff- I think for me is the fasincation that I can actually do it ! I can actually do ab work because of the weightloss.All the coordination I got from WATP helps me pick up Cardio routines from stuff I taped off of FitTV. I am no longer a clod hoofing around.
I remember being sore last year from walking at the lake. Now I am sore in my arms,my back muscles and legs from working out.It is exciting knowing that this is all working.
It's ok Mare- we can watch each other and make sure neither one of us sell our stoves for a set of free weights or something....
sirak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Most days I can't wait until time to go to the gym. Unfortunately, by the time 5:30 gets here and I get off work, then i feel so tired, i don't want to go to the gym anymore. but i do anyways. once i get my heart pumping in class, i do fine. but when we first get started, i feel so lazy. but during the day, i can't wait!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote