Love the skin you're in baby!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUTJQIBI1oA

Well worth a few minutes time out for
  • You know, I liked it! I'm still going to continue to lose weight, but the video is more about attitudes than whether or not one "should" lose weight. I think she has made several good points--we need to be living right now, not waiting until the moment when we have decided we are "thin enough." And we shouldn't be blaming everything in our lives on being "fat."

Jay
  • I really liked it.She even stresses that eating right and exercise are vital for healthy living.
  • I liked it too. I can't tell you of the yrs. I wasted not accepting invitations and such because I felt too Fat.
  • Thanks for sharing that! For those of us who don't navigate the internet well, it helps to have someone give us a link!! ha!
    I liked the video, too. I even took the time to watch a few of the responses to her video. I still want to lose weight, but she is very wise in saying that you can't wait until you're a certain size before you live your life. What a positive message!
  • Thank you, that was just what I needed today She's awesome. I was also surprised that the responses on youtube were positive -- which makes me smile!! Maybe the stereotypes of overweight people are slowly changing?? That would be great. She has such a positive attitude and still seems to try to take care of herself and not "let herself go".