Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-20-2007, 07:40 AM   #1  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Exclamation I didn't realize what you do for me....

When I first arrived at 3fatchicks this past November, I was aching for the support that I wasn't getting at home. I wanted understanding! I wanted friends. And most of all... I wanted to be happy with and for others and myself while our dreams become flesh. I got it, along with tips, laughs, and friends- and I lost 32lbs. Like most of us, I tripped and stumbled and fell off off a cliff- which means, I moved, no longer have person internet, began working two jobs (in a nursing home & the ER), family illness, and a new unfriendly neighborhood that makes me think thrice before walking or jogging ANY time of the day or night. My eating habits and knowledge that had been my pride, have been MIA, and so has the confidence that I struggled for. Sitting at the recreational computer at work and looking at 3FC, I can clearly see what has been missing in my journey- support and that strength that I found and watered. Today, I am going to reclaim it... and I am going to check in here at 3FC each day that I work here in the Emergency Room (the next seven days straight and so on)... and I am going to continue fighting. Because I am important, this journey is important, my life-health-and-happiness are important, and gosh darned with sprinkles on top it... I am a Goddess with fire in my heart and I am going to live accordingly.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING INSPIRATIONAL! I need what 3FC gives me, and I am greatful that it is given to me by you all, ladies and gentlmen.
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:56 AM   #2  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Welcome back! You can get back on track. It seems like you had quite a few setbacks over the past while. Those are the times even the most dedicated can use some support. good luck with your goals and keep checking in!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:06 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey reddalice! Good to see you!

Yes, 3FC can provide a kind of support that's hard to find--all of us engaged in the same struggle, and knowing what it is like.

I often think of something that financial guru Suze Orman's spiritual teacher told her: "You are a warrior, and you are not to turn your back on the battle."

Hang with us! Keep going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Yup, this journey that we're on, quite bumpy indeed. Lots of curves and unexpected detours. Not always easy, that's for sure. But we've all got to just hang on.

Glad that you're back here at 3FC. It is an extremely supportive place to be. With like minded people who are all struggling just the same. We'll get there. One way or another.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:15 AM   #5  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Ever have a moment when you read or hear something that just sparks something in you.... that quote is one, if I have ever heard one!
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote