I disagree with some of the other posters, because I think this is NOT the time for you to just take a break. It sounds like you're binge eating on the "bad" foods, and you've been doing it for the past 2 weeks. THAT was your break! NOW you need to stop!
Here are some ideas that might help:
1. Get the "bad" foods out of the house, right now! Throw them in the trash and pour old coffee grounds on them, whatever it takes! You cannot eat a donut that isn't there.
2. Get a supply of "good" snacks that you can use to put on the brakes. You know what these are. Baby carrots, celery sticks, apples, other fruits.
3. Figure out a plan! You mention you gained weight and lost it and gained it, but what program were you following? You might do better with a more structured approach, like Weight Watchers or some other formal program. At least planned meals and snacks would be a good move.
4. Get on the scale. Write down what it says. Figure out how many donuts you are already carrying under your skin. Want more?
5. Start keeping a journal where you write about your relationship with food. Why do you use food for comfort? What else might you do instead? What unconscious beliefs might you have about losing weight? All of these questions might lead you to some insights.
6. Do not give up! Hang in there! Stay on track! You've come a long way already!