Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

I think this is such a fantastic idea: it forces a mirror to our faces that shows things we may not want to see, but it's definitely good to realize them so that maybe a few can change!

I confess that...
1) I also will never ever give up beer, although I will eat better every day after drinking so that the weekly calories still even out
2) on Friday or Saturday night, I always feel that I "deserve" some delivered Chinese food as I lounge around in my pajamas with a movie
3) I am way too precise about calorie counting! I go to my log several times a day. Thank God I don't have a scale!
4) I still am not a fan of exercise, but I make myself do it anyway because I know I'll be proud of myself when I'm done
5) I feel a little bad about myself when I see that my goal weight is other people's start weight and they rave about how fat they are
6) I always wear cute underwear even though nobody ever sees them but me
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:32 PM   #47  

I confess:
.....on a daily basis I think of a different, faster, easier way to lose weight but never come up with a reasonable one
.....i tell people i am doing homework but actually go on 3fc
.....i never want to exercise until i'm doing it, then i like it
.....i don't know if i'll ever feel confident and comfortable enough to wear a bikini
.....i am constantly comparing my size to other peoples' (random people, friends, not celebrities though) to bring myself down
.....though i love curves, sometimes i wish i was one of those girls who was thin as a rail, flat as a board, and could eat whatever she wanted and be unable to gain weight. ughhh. that is embarassing.
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:42 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 209/209/160

Height: 5'9

My Confessions:

I drink too much red wine. I'm probably not going to stop either. I drink 2 glasses every night as I cook and eat dinner, and more on weekends when I'm out with friends.

When I drink too much, I *must* have french fries. I have managed to convince myself that since my head is spinning a little bit, my metabolism must be, too, and, therefore, that french fries are the best possible thing to eat under the circumstances.

I have an addiction to chocolate. I must have it every day. My more secret addition, however, is to carbs. When I let go of my diet, carbs are the things I tend to overdo. I have a hard time figuring out how to satisfy my carb cravings and still stay within my calorie allowance.

I hate the fact that when my weight drops too low (and I'm within a couple of pounds of this right now) my boobs shrink. I have had D or DD breasts since I was 14 years old, regardless of whether I am slim or overweight, and I CANNOT BEAR IT, when I go down to a C cup. It just feels flat chested to me, by comparison. (I like to tell myself that vanity sizing has hit the bra market, as well as clothing...). Worse, because my chest has always been big, my boobs are unslightly when they drop into C cup range, and my chest has always been a particular vanity of mine. Basically, I get to about 144, 145 and start thinking, hmmmm, if I lose more weight, I'll have slimmer thighs, but then I'll be flat-chested. It is VERY DIFFICULT to let go of the idea of myself as a busty woman.

I love clothes! I love to buy them and I love to look good in them. I am addicted to shopping for clothes on ebay. The nice thing about smaller breasts is that clothes fit better... It's a paradox.

Cheers, all.
baffled111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:46 AM   #49  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

I confess that...

I'm still really uncomfortable with people knowing i'm losing weight and can't take a compliment.

I miss my boobs!

I'm becoming such a flirt! LOL
cantforgetthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 AM   #50  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baffled111 View Post

When I drink too much, I *must* have french fries. I have managed to convince myself that since my head is spinning a little bit, my metabolism must be, too, and, therefore, that french fries are the best possible thing to eat under the circumstances.
toooooo true my dear tooo true. Your metabolism DOES move faster when your drunk right?
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:37 AM   #51  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie Canuck View Post
I confess...

to drinking far more coffee than I really need (like I need it at all!), using it to replace snacks.
I echo this confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelypurple View Post
I so badly want to run into people I used to be friends with, and ex boyfriends and whatnot when I get to my goal weight. I've got three months until my boyfriend gets done with bootcamp... I want to be one hot momma when he gets out!
I confess that the above statement is a wonderful feeling and the reason I am smiling so hard when I see people I havent seen in forever ( men especially) I am silently thinking in my head ( IN YO' FACE!!!!) haahahahaha

Now for my confessions...

- sometimes I want to exercise because I ate more than I should, and sometimes I think about spitting ( i dont, but i realllllllly want to sometimes, for those who dont know.. its where you chew something to get the taste and just spit it out instead of swallowing) Bad.

- it makes me feel like crap when someones starting weight is my weight and they think they are fat

- I love exercise, in fact its my drug of choice

- I dream about eatting chocolate and wake up feeling guilty

- sometimes I too wish I was one of those girls skinny as a rail, who has trouble gaining weight just so I could eat whatever.

- I started working out and eatting right just to look good

- I strive so hard to stay at an "acceptable" weight so that others will approve of me, I want to be a trophy wife so that he gets "props" for having a hot wife

- I often push myself harder in the gym because I dont want my fiancee to look at other women and wish I looked like them ( this is dumb but Its true)

- In a few years, I want my sons teenage friends to say.. " dude your mom is hot" hahah ( hey.. it worked for my mom)

- if not for the loose skin on my stomach I would be happy with my weight.. I just want to be able to wear a short shirt, and my squishy belly not hang out.. ugh.. ( Im so getting a tummy tuck)

- I would have lost this last 20lbs if I hadnt starting overeatting again, even though it was healthy food.. calories are calories.

- I am consumed by thoughts of what to eat 24-7-12

- Food.. is ... my ... enemy....

Last edited by Ready2ShedLBS; 04-08-2007 at 12:40 AM. Reason: I had to fix something... *duh*
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 206/185.5/140

Height: 5'7

hey, i'm new here but seen this and thought i'd add to it as a way of introducing myself (lol, i'm 5ft6/7, from scotland, work as a chef (AAH) and 20 lol) neway... i confess to:
1. hating exersize
2. "having" to buy that kebab after a night out (somehow the dancing that night will make up - if not - i may not be able to remember eating it so it dusnt count)
3. believe that eating chips/cake/chocolate from someone elses plate DOES NOT put on calories
4. find it hard to meet up with people i have not seen in a while (or to be set up with a friend of a friend) incase they are repulsed by me
5. actually believe that as soon as i lose weight my whole life will be sorted out from college to friends to b.fs
6. eating almost a full easter egg 2nite just to get it out of the road (cos scoffing it all at once is soo much better than a wee piece at a time!!! of course!)

HOWEVER
1. i love water =oD
2. i love strawberries
3. i hate full fat juices (except irn-bru with a hangover!!)
4. i am slightly addicted to pineapples (MMMMMMMM)

Last edited by weemissnaughty; 04-10-2007 at 12:27 AM. Reason: lol missed out a bit =oS
weemissnaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:21 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_talker View Post
I confess:
.....on a daily basis I think of a different, faster, easier way to lose weight but never come up with a reasonable one
.....i tell people i am doing homework but actually go on 3fc
.....i never want to exercise until i'm doing it, then i like it
.....i don't know if i'll ever feel confident and comfortable enough to wear a bikini
.....i am constantly comparing my size to other peoples' (random people, friends, not celebrities though) to bring myself down
.....though i love curves, sometimes i wish i was one of those girls who was thin as a rail, flat as a board, and could eat whatever she wanted and be unable to gain weight. ughhh. that is embarassing.

THAT'S ME! I always measure up women as "smaller than me" "bigger than me."
..Also, like a few other people have said, I get irritated a little bit when somebody here on 3fc's starting weight is what I consider thin...or if they only have like 10 lbs to lose to start with. BAD! BAD THOUGHTS! I really DO love you guys!
..I don't want people to know that I'm losing weight. Which is preventing me from really getting started.
..I've been binging nonstop since Christmas. I've gained 10 lbs since January.
..I'm laaazy. I have 5 workout tapes waiting to go (pilates, yoga, tai bo...) and haven't even cracked them open yet!
...I just wanna stop eating, get skinny, then eat healthily again and maintain.
HarPoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:38 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 152/140/130

Height: 5'5"

OK Baffled, I'm a B cup on my best days , and my boobs are also the first things to go when my weight drops . So it just makes me cry when you say you can't bear to be a C cup! Kidding, of course - actually, I wouldn't know what to do with a C cup. I tell myself they would adversely affect my golf swing - makes me feel better!
Janie Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:44 AM   #55  
Beach Babe Wannabe

S/C/G: 257/226/125

Height: 5' 4" - 51 years old

I confess..

I like to drink too many martinis.. and I want to smoke again when I do.. (I have not so far)..

I drink WAY to many diet sodas (nutrasweet - I KNOW it's bad!)

I spend too much time on the computer and not enough working on my business lately!

I still want to fast when I have had what I think is a "bad" day the day before.. even if it is only 300 more calories than I should have.. (still not fasting anymore though!)

Cool thread..
Runundefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

I confess that I smoked 4 cigarettes today...after 2 weeks without any!
HarPoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:17 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2ShedLBS View Post

- In a few years, I want my sons teenage friends to say.. " dude your mom is hot" hahah ( hey.. it worked for my mom)
OMG! My DD is in high school (see photo on sig) and I always hope that her friends look at me like that rather than just her Mom!! Glad I'm not alone!!!

Okay, and I do confess that I sometimes "spit" but only as a way of getting the candy out of the house (you know, that leftover box of See's candy that's been haunting me for weeks....take a bite, chew, spit, throw the rest out). Personally, I don't think it's that bad--mainly because I don't do it often.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 200/189/140

Height: 5' 5"

I just ran across this thread and wonder if it's going around anywhere else?? Anyway -- I want/need to confess that I really get tired of my thin/almost skinny friends and coworkers who are complaining about not quite fitting into their size 4's or (heaven forbid!) 6's!! When I would give the proverbial eye teeth to wear a 12 again --- sigh. But I always act SO supportive to them (just as they are probably "acting" supportive of my weight loss!)
OK Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I must confess that I lift weights 3 hours a week and do cardio 6 hours a week and keep my calories less than 1800 a day Mon. - Fri. just so I can eat anything and everything I want on weekends. I also drink excessively on the weekends.
I love going out with new friends and ordering salad and water just to here them say why are you eating like that you are so thin already. If they only knew the real me.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:27 PM   #60  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

I confess...

I just ate a YUMMY fish dinner!!!! With greens, potato salad, red rice, a nice croissant roll... and FRIED fish. AND a piece of pound cake!

I confess that CHURCH DINNERS are not really healthy but they SURE ARE GOOD!!!!! (And I rarely eat a meal like this, so n'yah! )
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote