Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #1  
Aleecia

Default Back again and in desperate need of support

Well after being here at 3FC on a pretty regular basis for over a year. I kinda dropped off the radar about 2 months ago. Mostly because of the embarassment and disappointment that I have been facing. After losing 36 pounds last year, I have managed to put back on 24 of them. I don't know what happened, only that somehow, someway I completely spun out of control.
But I'm here today to say enough is enough and I have to get back to the basics. Enough feeling sorry for myself.
I do regret now that I have shyed away from all of the wonderful people here. There are a lot of people that did a big part in helping me to stay on track before. I now realize that I do need the support from others to help me on my journey.
So before I gain all the weight back, I am commiting to not give up and throw in the towel.
Thanks for letting me rant. I hope to talk to some old pals as well as meet new friends.
I'm back in the game. Wish me luck.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:52 PM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Welcome back Angel. I'm glad you've found your way back. And all is not lost. You're still 12 lbs lighter then when you first started!!!! You CAN get back on track and be even more commited then before. As long as you never stop trying you have not failed. We have all been in your shoes. You need to be successful just ONE time, the FINAL time. Good luck. Glad to have you back.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Sounds like you've made that "you" turn to get back on track.

Good luck and welcome back.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #4  
teresah24

S/C/G: 237/212/150

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Default Welcome back!

I agree with robin...you are still less than before so that is so great! I don't know what I would have do without the friends and awesome support I have gotten here at 3FC. I am not close to where i to need be, but I am getting there slowly but surely(I am obsessed with weight loss right now) and I hope that I can be there for you as well! I was 110 # in 1988 before birth of my oldest child but have battled most of the last ten plus years with 40-80 pounds to lose to get into that "recommended" BMI and weight class. God bless and I wish you well in your journey! Teresa
teresah24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Stick with us and don't go away! We can't help you if you aren't here.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:24 AM   #6  
Aleecia

Thanks so much for the kind words and the warm welcome back!
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:32 AM   #7  

Height: 5'6"

At least you didn't gain that "extra few" AFTER your highest weight! A victory in and of itself.

Don't feel bad about that gain, just stay with us and we'll get you back on track
Gamerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:17 AM   #8  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Angel!!! Dunno if you remember, but I met you on Jaya's Challenge thread over the summer. Wow. You and I both had similar weight challenges. I've also gained almost all of the 10 lbs I lost...

Welcome back, hun!! Here's a for both of us.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote