Planning for Monday March 5

• Happy monday!

B- green pepper, mini bagel with hummus and thin sliced chicken, 2oz egg whites scrambled and some pianapple
    S- coffee with sugar and low fat irish cream
    S- couple pieces dried fruit and peanuts
    L- asian salad with dressing, noodles, almonds and shrim[; cheese string
    S- cherry chocolate yogurt, mini orange, 2 arrowroot cookies
    D- no idea
    W- 4-5L
    E- already did 75 min
  • I'm off to a bad start, but the rest of the day will be good:

B~sourdough bread with melted cheddar (told you it was bad--don't even want to tally those calories!)
    S~fage 0% yogurt and blackberries (150 cals)
    L~reduced calorie/fat southwest salad (170 cals)
    S~apple (100 cals)
    D~salad of romaine, avacado, chicken with a homemade creamy cilantro dressing. (approx 300-400 cals)
  • B-1 egg & 2 egg whites
    L-had 2 servings of lean cuisine primavera
    S-snack pack pudding
    D-thinking just cut up a potato and bake it like fries and some cut up veggies, not much of a selection as tomorrow is grocery day, probably red pepper, green pepper, mushroom and cucumber and some light ranch dressing
    S-no idea, might not have one tonight to make up for my badness this weekend
    Water-3.5L
  • B - 1/4 dry steel cut oats, cooked with 1 tsp of smart start light and tbsp honey, apple, coffee
    S - Fiber ONe Oats and Chocolate bar
    L - 2 c raw spinach, 1 large carrot, 2.5 oz salmon and breyers light yogurt<key lime>
    S - 1/2 c lf cottage cheese, banana
    D - 4 oz eye of round, stir fried with 1/2 c mushrooms, 1.5 c broccoli

W - 138 oz
  • B - really bad, bad breakfast from McDs....I was running really late and forgot my yogurt and kashi

L - went to get groceries on my lunch break and forgot to pick something up....bagel, cottage cheese, banana

D - shrimp, pineapple, and red pepper saute w/ rice