So much for

• starting March off right! We had to come home from work early Thursday because there was a blizzard coming. It was already nasty out so I couldn't get to the store. (No 4 wheel drive.) We are STILL snowed in and have been just eating what we have. My hubby is going to walk over and get my step dad's snowblower because the wind has died down a little and then we can maybe get our cars out of the garage. I'm not sure what the roads are like but if they are ok I am heading out to the store. No more bad food for me. I have been eating smaller portions but I had mac and cheese yesterday. I hope I am doing ok. I can't handle gaining that 6 pounds back.

It's one thing after the other. I'm tired of it. Come on...I have a long ways to go to lose that 20 pounds by Easter!
  • Sounds like a great exercise opportunity! Get to shoveling!
  • Is thankful she lives in the south...sorry no rubbing it in...but god i think i'd freeze in that weather.
  • hang in there....bundle up and go run around in the snow. Yes you might look like a fool...but you'd burn some calories!
  • Oh I don't know what it is about those darn blizzards. Thankfully we haven't had one here this year. But in the past I can tell you it was an open invitation on eating season. It was make what's ever in the pantry. Cook, cook, cook, eat, eat, eat. Maybe some kind of survival thing kicking in. The kids would be off from school, hubby wouldn't go to work and I would cook (and eat) like a lunatic. Comfort food at it's finest.

Hang in there, spring is just around the corner.