Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 09:15 AM   #1  

Angry Can you lend me a hand?

Hello,
My name is Crystal. I just joined up today and I am very excited about it. I have been frequenting a weight loss surgery site but after reading some disturbong news I decided that I will give plain old diet and exercise one last shot. I hope to make it the best try ever. I have about 100lbs to lose. I now weigh a little over 250. There is one ingredient that has always been missing from previous diet attempts and that is one on one sturdy support. That is what I am hoping for now. If you can help me out that would be wonderful. Thank you in advance for any response. Crystal
Old 10-30-2001, 11:03 AM   #2  

Crystal-

Welcome to 3FC! I am sure you will find as much support as you can handle here. I am also trying to lose over 100lbs. I never thought it could be done, but I am getting there one day at a time.

Best of luck to you!
Old 10-30-2001, 11:53 AM   #3  
Dancing those pounds away

Crystal.... welcome to the world of 3FC's. There is a ton of support here. I can recommend two groups personally. 300+ and ready to try again (you don't have to weigh 300) and Thru Thick and Thin. Both have VERY supportive people in them. I am sure all of the rest of the groups are equally as supportive. I suggest you read in all of them until you find one that seems to fit your needs and personality. And then just jump right in with them. You will be met with many helping hands. Let me give you hand for taking the first step.
Closed Thread