Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-28-2007, 08:47 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Starting March off right!

I'm going to record my calories all day tomorrow (and from then on out) so I get a better idea of what I eat. I'm NOT going to measure to a T....I'll round up as not to leave anything out. I am also going to keep up the 100+ ounces of water and not eat the sweets. ALL MONTH! I hope to find a plan that works best for me so I can kick this weight in the butt!

Make me accountable girls! I NEED your help!

Tomorrow is weigh in day. Keep your fingers crossed for a pound or 2 at least!
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Fingers crossed! Good luck on your March plan! Just keep on going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #3  

We'll keep you accountable as best we can but you'll have to be the ...Good luck tomorrow!!!
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

You're doing really well regardless of the scale. Just making the changes you're making, and thinking about the number of calories in your food, is a great start in itself. I agree that you dont need to get obsessive and measure every last thing, but I find it important to measure the really high fat things like my nuts, margerine, olive oil and maple syrup. Each has between 80 and 100 calories per tablespoon, so that does add up if your off by a little. Let us know how your first day logging turns out.
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:12 PM   #5  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

I'm not big on measuring/weighing every last little thing, but what I've found to be a good thing is teaching myself to eyeball it properly. The first time or two or three that I eat a certain food, I DO weigh/measure it. That's my guide. I fix that image in my mind - how full does that make this bowl? How big is that piece compared to my hand? - and use that mental image to gauge it from then on.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote