Planning for Tuesday Feb. 27

• B-frozen fruit salad
    S-string cheese
    L-probably a portobello mushroom burger again as i have to eat them up before they go bad and a salad probably
    S-maybe 2 minibagels and light cream cheese
    D-not a clue, was thinking of making either pizza or lasagna, so one of those
    S-popcorn w/ dill pickle seasoning
    Water-3.5-4L
    Exercize-probably none today i think i pulled a muscle behind my knee yesterday and its painful to walk. maybe put in a pilates DVD and try that
  • B: English Muffin w/ .5 tbsp butter, Nonfat Au Lait
    S: String Cheese
    L: Red curry rubbed chicken breast, couscous in tomato sauce, sauteed peppers and onions
    S: .5c Edamame, pumpkin bagel
    D: Caesar salad

E: Still very sore
    W: 4L
  • B- 4oz scrambled egg whites; toasted sandwitch with two slices of bread .5 tbsp cream cheese, 1 slice deli chicken breast, 2 sliced tomato and 4 slices cucumber and a little salt and pepper and a mini orange
    S- coffee with sugar and cream; thinsations
    L- chicken/turkey tomato sausage with an array of veggies - 1/2 cup corn, 2 celery stalks, slice of onion and 1/4 green pepper - all mixed up
    S- 1/2 cup low far vanilla yogurt and two mini oranges
    D- not totally sure, thinking maceroni salad and salmon
    W- 4-5L
    E- already did 75min
  • B~1/2 c egg whites scrambled, 1 T ff cheese 1 ww tortilla
    S~yogurt and 1/2 banana
    L~leftover Cooking Light chicken enchilada with spinach cream sauce
    S~apple
    D~either southwest salad or takeout pizza (depends on how tired I am and if I feel like cooking!)
  • B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
    S - coffee or tea with splenda, maybe some fruit
    L - Thai shrimp with vegetable rice; salad with spinach, pea shoots, cucumber, strawberry, sea salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar; maybe some pretzel thins
    S - blueberry fiber cake with cream cheese
    S - NF yogurt with wheat germ and blackberries
    D - Green chili with pork; green salad
    S - low cal pudding with chocolate cat cookies

Exercise: already done! one hour cardio (stair machine, elliptical, treadmill) and 15 min abs. I love having my exercise out of the way for the day!
  • B- 1 mollete (half white bread, 1 tbs beans, 1 oz low fat cheese, 1 tbs salsa) 1 cup orange juice freshly squeezed.
    S- Apple, 1 small hard candy
    L- Zucchini shanghai, chicken and mushrooms
    s- cuccumber with lemon
    D- 1 cup cereal with fat free milk.

42 min walk in the afternoon