3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Monday, Feb.26 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/105635-planning-monday-feb-26-a.html)

cupcake84 02-26-2007 08:02 AM

Planning for Monday, Feb.26

B-2 mini bagels(just found out about these glorious creations a few days ago) with light garden vegetable cream cheese
S-string cheese
L-grilled portobello mushroom burger w/ lettuce onion & tomato & mustard and a big salad
S-crackers and maybe some frozen fruit
D-not really entirely sure, probably a shrimp stirfry and some rice and a small slice of the cheesecake i made last night (light)
S-popcorn with dill pickle seasoning :)
Water-3.5L
Exercize-try and do 30 mins on bike and a walk with the baby.....i ate 3 slices of the cheesecake last night,need to work it off..........i guess i wont be making it again haha

sotypical 02-26-2007 11:13 AM

breakfast was: smoothie - banana, .5 serving plain yogurt, .5 serving strawberry/banana protien mix; .5 cup skim milk; 8 frozen strawberries

lunch is : 1/2 whole wheet pita with two slices turkey breast and cheese; cucumber and celery and 1 tablespoon garlic humus

for snacks I have : 3 mini oranges; some canned peaches; 2 arrowroots cookies; 1 container cottage cheese with fruit (apple berry-- I will eat this today!)

For dinner... not sure

I did 75 min on my bike this morning
and I will drink at least 4L of water as well I will have some tea or coffee

(have to make up for a horrible weekend!)

sotypical 02-26-2007 11:14 AM

cupcake - arent those mini bagels awesome?

alinnell 02-26-2007 12:56 PM

B~Trader Joe's oatmeal with cranberries and flax
S~0% Fage yogurt and half a frozen banana
L~Trader Joe's reduced calorie Southwest salad (only 170 calories WITH the dressing!!!--and tasty too!)
S~apple
D~this will be hard, we're going out to dinner to my very favorite Southwest/Mexican restaurant. There are a couple dishes that are a bit more diet friendly, one with tons of fresh sauteed vegetables. We'll see what my taste buds decide to make me order!

BlueToBlue 02-26-2007 01:18 PM

B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
S - tea or coffee with milk and splenda; fruit
L - Thai Shrimp with Vegetable Rice; salad of spinach, pea shoots, strawberries, cucumber, sea salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar; maybe some pretzel thins
S - blueberry fiber cake with cream cheese
S - NF greek yogurt with wheat germ and blackberries
D - Green chili with pork and hominy; green salad
S - low cal pudding (evil Jello brand :devil:), chocolate cat cookies

Exercise: hopefully one hour with trainer (he has a sprained ankle, so may not be available)

athenac 02-26-2007 02:39 PM

B: (late) .5c oatmeal w/ banana and 1oz raisins
L: Caesar salad with chicken breast
S: String Cheese or Edamama
D: beef roast with vegetables

E: None, I'm too sore from moving furniture yeserday
W: at least 4L

cupcake84 02-26-2007 03:25 PM

Courtnie- I thought id never be able to eat a bagel again because of the high calories, and the fact that i have no restraint on myself to only eat half of one.I saw them mentioned on this thread a few times before but never saw them at my usual grocery store. I had to go to another store to pick something up and i saw them there :) :) :) they are great and 2 of them fills me up perfectly! I cant say enough good things about them. YUMMY!

sotypical 02-26-2007 04:51 PM

cupcakte - probably saw them from me! haha I bought a HUGE bag from costco! :) mmmm

baffled111 02-26-2007 06:14 PM

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what are these mini-bagels? How many calories in a serving?

cupcake84 02-26-2007 08:45 PM

Next time I am at costco I will look for them, the way Im falling in love with them, I will need a BIG bag haha

baffled111- they are just small bagels, for 2 of them its 140 cals,1g of fat,28 carbs and 5 protien and they are really really good!

sotypical 02-26-2007 11:15 PM

its 200 cals for two of my mini bagels :(