12 weeks!

• Is it possible to loose 21lbs in 12 weeks?

My vacation is in 12 weeks and I really would love to be at my goal weight by then. I havenn't been on the ball a lot lately, due to splitting up with my fiance and having no motivation..

I am thinking about joining a gym next week, where they will hopefully tell me what I need to do in order to loose this weight and tone up my body. I would love to be able to fit into my swimming costume and be able to go out confidently in it.

Ive also been thinking about purchasing some adios to help speed up my weight loss. What are peoples opinions on this and does it work?

I haven't been overdoing it since xmas, I have had times where I have ran for an hour a day and calorie counted but this has been unconsistant. I just feel that I need that little bit of motivation back in order for me to continue.

I was so impressed with my efforts last year, that this years ambitions seemed a little easier - I can assure you now that they are not!

It also doesn't help that my mother cooks tea for us and I get no choice whether I want to eat the meal or not.
  • Hey!

Yes, 21 pounds in 12 weeks is possible. It's less than 2 pounds a week, on average. I say on average because some weeks you may lose less and some weeks more. Or even not lose at all. The hard part will be staying consistently on your program--you know what that's like, I don't have to tell you.

I was told at my gym that one must exercise at least 4-5 times a weeks to support weight loss.

Do you have to eat every crumb of what your mother makes for tea? Dear me...

Jay