3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Friday, February 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/103724-planning-friday-february-2-a.html)

cupcake84 02-02-2007 07:57 AM

Planning for Friday, February 2

B-lowcal/fat french toast & a kiwi
S-banana
L-Salad & ham&cheese grilled sandwich
S-not sure, crackers & some light cream cheese spread maybe
D-Makin chicken in my crockpot with salsa, beans & corn, & leftover mashed potatos & salad
S-100 cal minibag of popcorn

Water-3.5 Liters
Exercize-30 mins on bike

Its been a whole month since i started eating properly, ive had a few bumps in the road (drinking a night & eating pizza a couple of times) but ive always picked the pieces up after and that is a new thing for me, usually i just give in and forget it... YAY:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :D

srmb60 02-02-2007 09:23 AM

Every two hours one the even hour, I'm going to have a combination of good carbs and protein. I'll let ya know how it goes.
I had ff cottage cheese and oatmeal at 8.

Rosario 02-02-2007 09:25 AM

b - apple w/ pb, yogurt
l - I didn't have anything at my house so I'll probably go to Subway for a sandwhich or McD's for a salad (hold the dressing, of course)
d - there is no food in my house because we are moving tomorrow, so it's going to be fast food. I'll probably get a kids meal from wherever me and the bf decide to go

LynneA 02-02-2007 10:07 AM

I'm back after a couple of days off.

Breakfast - fruit smoothie: 1 cup strawberries, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup ff yoghurt, 1 medium banana

Snack - laughing cow light cheese triangle, 6 x triscuits

Lunch - lentil bake, orange

Snack - cottage cheese, peach bits

Dinner - shepherds pie, brussel sprouts

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - nothing today

yogachick30 02-02-2007 10:26 AM

It's going to be a great day!!!!

B: 1/3c steel cut oats w. 1/3c egg beaters w. splenda, froz. strawberries and rasberries= 200cal

S: 1 med apple, 1 homemade oatmeal protein cookie= 125cal

L: 1 1/3c t.j butternut& apple soup= 125cal, 1/3c cooked brown rice w. froz mixed veggies= 175cal

S: 1/3c ff cottage cheese w. 2T ff strawberry yogurt, 1 homemade cookie= 125cal

D: not quite sure, since I made stir fry last night instead of eating my south beach pizza I think I'll eat that= 320cal

S: another couple of oatmeal cookies w. 1c unsweetened almond milk= 150cal

RidiculouslyAddicted 02-02-2007 11:12 AM

I hope it's okay if I jump in here. Someone tell me if it's not, please! I'm on my fourth week of South Beach.

B: 1/4 cup egg whites w/ mozza, 6 oz. V8, 2 slices chicken bacon
S: 15 almonds
L: Chicken caesar pita, no croutons
S: Devilled egg
D: TBD; going to the mall w/ a friend; probably a grilled chicken breast w/ salad
S: homemade pb cookies w/o flour, oil, sugar

Exercise: 30 minutes on stationary bike (done)

sotypical 02-02-2007 11:17 AM

Yesterday was a horrible day with eating, exercise and water - but it was a great day for everything else! I went to victoria and did lots of shopping (=lots of walking! haha) and I went to Barenaked Ladies concert (= standing and moving! haha) but yah... other then that, I did horrible :(

B- .4 cup yogurt; 1 banana with .5 tbsp peanut butter, 4oz egg whites scrambled

packed for today:
slim fast shake, slim fast bar, two rice caks with peanut butter, cucumber and light cream cheese, cheese string

D- i dunno
W- 4L
E- did 30 min

srmb60 02-02-2007 01:49 PM

I'm way outta whack here. I had a protein bar at ten and now I have fabulous nails but I'm hungry.

jillybean720 02-02-2007 02:05 PM

I did not plan my food for today (last night and this morning were too hectic--got up late, had to pack for the weekend, blah blah blah), but I just had to come and share that I was down 2 pounds at my TOPS meeting last night :D That puts me down 1 pound for the month of January, so not all hope was lost ;) That 2 pounds also brought me down to 279.6 on the TOPS scale, so hopefully I can get out of the 280s on my home scale soon as well.

Also, Courtnie, I LOVE BNL!!! I'm jealous that you got to go see them. I've seen them twice, but it was yeeeears ago.

sotypical 02-02-2007 04:21 PM

Jill - it was AWESOME! At the end of the concert you could buy the show on a flash drive, so of course I did! been listening to it all day :)

ill see ya a couple pics and links to a couple vidoes im uploading now, so check your pms!

sotypical 02-02-2007 04:22 PM

oh yah, so we went for lunch to discuess next weeks confernce...

vietmease... i have vermicelli with pork... OMG i didnt know there was so much calories in that ive screwed myself again! thats four times in the last week and next week is gonna be horrible :(