Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-24-2007, 01:41 AM   #16  

Talk to your dean's office or the department chair. Call them anonymously if you're worried about the adjunct messing with your grade.
MariaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:19 AM   #17  

All the problems aside....yea that guy sounds like a total jerk - and good for you to complain!....if this still goes on, or for other situations like this (I know I would be uncomfortable and selfconcious speaking up with a sandwich in my hand in the middle of class..being my overweight and not diabetic self.....saying "I have to eat, my bloodsugar will drop") I would drop a meal bar in my purse/backpack. Still enough calories/fiber/protien to count as a lunch and still easy enough to eat without getting in my way during class.

Good luck with this situation!!
ThisTimeIsMyTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:58 PM   #18  
I restore Teeth.

wow, thats amazing. I think the record any professor at my college would go over is about 10 minutes, and thats only for exams. I wonder how he managed to do that without the kids complaining?????
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:08 PM   #19  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm so interested to see what the result is, please keep us posted!
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:21 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

It almost sounds like he's getting paid by the hour for teaching, which I'm sure is NOT the case! Yes, he is expected to put in a certain number of hours, but they would be hours meeting with students after class and grading papers and such. It is really a weird situation. I've never known a professor who wanted to keep class going longer than the posted time.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote