Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:09 PM   #1  
Wanna B A Hot Mama!

S/C/G: 286/208/150

Height: 5'9"

Unhappy I'm Back & I Really Need Support!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back after being away for about 5 months. I really need some support to get back on track. I was doing soooo good last year, I had lost almost 35 lbs. I was walking everyday and watching what I ate. Then it all started going down hill when school started back in August. I was only exercising every now and then. Finally around Thanksgiving I just completely quit doing anything. The holidays were soooo hectic that I didn't have any time to exercise and I really didn't watch what I ate. Now I'm back to my old habits and I'm almost 20 lbs heavier. I can't seem to get back on track and I don't know why. I feel so fat and heavy! I remember how good I felt over the summer being lighter and having energy from eating the right foods and walking everyday. Why can't I get started back?! I want to get into shape for summer and I'm starting college in March and I don't want to be a heavy blob going there. Please tell my brain why my body really needs to get back on track.
butterfly28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #2  
Dymplez

S/C/G: 290/287/199

Height: 5' 4'

Default Not Alone

I just want to let you know that, you are not alone. I too have fallen off of the wagon. That's why I came back to the board seeking, strength and encouragement.

It is very difficult, but we will get through this. "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP"
dymplez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #3  
Uggg... I goofed again.

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'3"

I'm back after a small hiatus as well. Gained some weight back, but I KNOW we can do it.

Don't be hard on yourself. The important thing is that you are here now and looking for support.
sassybiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #4  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

its hard to restart sometimes..I had to "start" 4-5 times before I really restarted
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:37 AM   #5  
Isa from Chile

S/C/G: 181/181/132

Height: 5.4

Something similar happend to me. When you are in dificult times you tend to eat more, anxiety is our worst enemy. I´m back on track now, for 3 days, not so much, but you can start over again, we all can, all you need is trust in yourself, eat to live, not live to eat
Good luck
Isa
ravotrina is offline   Reply With Quote