Found something new!

• This is mostly directed towards WW girls but I thought it could benefit everyone doing any kind of diet. I don't know why I've never heard of this! I wanted Taco Bell so bad today (a combo of PMS and having nothing in the house) I did some research and found that if you get Fresco Style Tacos they are only 3 points a piece for Weight Watchers. This is heaven to me and fellow fast food lovers.

I have yet to find out how many calories/fat grams is in each. That made my day though!! I can have 3 tacos for only 9 points. The fresco style I think has salsa instead of maybe cheese? I'm not sure yet.My sister claims she likes them better than the original which would be about 6 points per taco. I'm sure you all know about Dotti's WW page, but for those of you who do not, check it out! Just type in Dotti's Weight Watchers in google and it's the first thing to pop up. Hope this helps!!
  • Thanks for sharing this. My daughter wants Taco Bell for dinner tonight, so I will give it a go.
  • Here, I found the nutrition facts...

Crunchy Taco: Fresco Style (150 cal/7 g fat/2 g fiber/14 g carbs) 3

Dotti's page has every place to eat you can think of on her site...over 520. It's really helped me when I want to eat out
  • Yep Fresco style uses salsa (pico de gallo really) instead of cheese and whatever crazy mayo-like sauce they have, so cuts down the calories quite a bit in the food.
  • In general, if you're estimating how many calories are in something and only know the Points value, 1 Point is based on 50 calories. The only time this changes is if a food is very high in fat (in which case, it is higher in Points) or very high in fiber (in which case, lower Points), but the actual formula for Points begins with 50 calories per Point.