How much do breasts weigh?

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • What a dorky question. But seriously! I have big boobs. When I was at my highest known weight (160), a 36DDD, and at my lowest known weight (122 a few years ago), still a 36D.

So this probably means that if a smaller-chested woman my height and I are in equally good shape, I will still weigh more & have more body fat b/c of the boobs, right? But how much more, all other things being equal, should I expect to weigh than my equally fit, but smaller-chested, sister?
  • Ummm, I don't know. Are your thighs the same size, your feet the same size, your midsection the same size, your arms the same size, do your bones weigh the same? Who has longer hair?

I really don't think there's anyway to know the answer to your question. I think you might just have to wait and see. Sorry, I know this was of no help to you.
  • Ever try to lift them onto a scale and weighted it? I did, just for kicks. While it was a bit difficult, as they kept slip-sliding around, I think it was between 5-10 pounds there. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it overly much, as everyone is shaped differently. In all honesty, 36D at 120 pounds ain't shabby! I'm a 42DD right now at 185 pounds, and would dearly love to get into the 30's there for bras. Guess it all depends on how much it bugs ya.
  • LOL...just picturing myself trying to weigh my boobs made me laugh!
  • Or you could try displacement. Weigh a bucket of water then weight the bucket, water and a boob ..... I cannot believe we are having this conversation ....
  • Quote: Or you could try displacement. Weigh a bucket of water then weight the bucket, water and a boob ..... I cannot believe we are having this conversation ....
    Weigh the bucket,water and a boob . Now that's funny trying to imagine that.
  • Hey, inquiring minds wanna know!
  • What the . . . . oh my gatos you all are toooo funny

So to you put the bucket of water on the scale and hang your body over the bucket and dunk your boob in it . . .

• LMAO ....too funny

Ive tried to weigh mine on a scale, but i dont think it worked out if i remember correctly
  • Re: the bucket? Yup, theoretically, the boob should displace it's weight in the water or do you have to remove water ??? .... Lawdy Lawdy what a thread!
  • ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder what the guys will say if they happen by here!!!
  • I have soooo gotta try that. When I get home my bucket and scale are in for a lovely surprise!!
    Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Quote: ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder what the guys will say if they happen by here!!!
    I just got home from work...saw this thread on the front page...hummm...JUST HAD TO LOOK! You can count me in for "support"

Buuuuuuutttttttttt.....I ain't sayin' nutin'!............

I know better to get involved here! I would just be
  • when I was pg I weighed them by having dh support them at a neutral position while I weighed...at my peak they were about 5 lbs each (34H/I). But density can vary a lot. Having nursed I can say that my prebaby fairly firm boobs weighed more per "cupsize" than my post weaning floppy boobs. but nowhere near wat rock hard pg boobs weigh.

I was afraid to try it when my milk came in...I spent a couple days as a 36 J/K
  • and I would kill to be only a D