Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #76  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Patrol View Post
Well... lemme see... they say the human head weighs 6-8 pounds.

Anybody got a boob the size of a human head?

Not that this is the most important thing in the world... But it IS udderly fascinating! So please, somebody keep us abreast of the situation!
when my milk came in it was close, and definitey bigger than HIS head.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #77  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
I'm going for a mamorgram on Wed. I think I'll ask the technician what she thinks about the subject. Interesting to see what she'll say. Not sure if she'll know, she's just interested in squishing them. I can hardly weight (wait). But I will definitely ask her.
Inquiring minds want to know.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:19 PM   #78  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh man, I completely forgot to ask her. And she was soooo nice and we got to talking about my weightloss and oh well darn. Sorry. I'll be back next year for my annual boob squishing. I'm sure I'll remember then. Yeah, right.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

this thread is hysterical. My hall mates and I tried weighing them freshman year in college. It was funny cause there was me with the DDD's .... I believe it appeared to be about 8lbs...but who know how accurate that is. My skinny roommate was sad cause she really had nothing to put on the scale....she was basically president of our buildings 'itty bitty titty committee' .... she was a lovely size 0-2 and practically still in a training bra and up against the well endowed ladies that made up the rest of our hallway!.....it was too funny when we were all doing that....I believe it was a part of a girls night in with lots of umbrella drinks involved.
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #80  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Darnit! I had my mammo this morning and forgot to ask too!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:06 PM   #81  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

If you realy need to know go get fitted for a bra....I had a boob job to bring "the girls" back under control...lol the lady told me but I forgot....I had about 2 lbs taking off of both....I am now a D and loveing it!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:11 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHiMama View Post
Okay, when I was at my heaviest I was a 38DD (probably should have been an E but that's another thread) and was seriously considering breast reduction surgery. Fortunately, I didn't end up doing the surgery and decided to lose weight instead. I know some women don't lose weight in their breasts when they lose weight, but I went down to a 36D.
Pam
Wow, this post made me hopeful. At my highest weight (202) I was also 38 DD. I am 155 lb now and still have 36 DD. I am hoping when I get to my goal they won't be ANY LESS than 36 D. I still want to keep them!!

So hopefully I'll be like you and keep them! ;-)

oh, and me and my aunt and mom weighed our boobs one time, and they were about 2 lb each.
choirgirlhotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:48 AM   #83  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

I so needed this tonight. This thread is so funny!!! I haven't laughed this hard for a while! Just for kicks I might need to go weigh mine! I'll let you know if I do.
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:03 PM   #84  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

My good friend just went from a DD/E to a moderate B, and it was about eight pounds, if that helps anyone
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote