3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Wednesday, Jan. 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/102293-planning-wednesday-jan-17-a.html)

jillybean720 01-17-2007 06:28 AM

Planning for Wednesday, Jan. 17

Yesterday was a bust for me. Hasn't happened in a long time, but I really caved and blew it. On to a healthier today!
  • smoothie
  • yogurt
  • salsa chicken
  • applesauce
  • TBD frozen meal
  • chicken breast tenderloins baked in honey dijon marinade w/bacon and Swiss on wheat buns
I'm about to be on my way out the door, so these aren't exact--I'll update more specifically later.

ArtsyGirl 01-17-2007 07:24 AM

b-weight control maple and brown sugar oatmeal
s-banana muffin (thank you to whoever shared the recipe last wk)
l-turkey wrap
d-healthy request soup
e-4 mile walk, turbokick??

Yesterday was ok eating wise. I feel like a slacker cuz I've only been walking for exercise instead of my usual runs. I think I'll throw in an extra turbokick workout to help get some serious cardio in today.

sotypical 01-17-2007 08:55 AM

sick - not sure if im going to work

I will prob eat some peanut butter sandwitchs today... and that's prob it - guess it depends

right now, im trying to work up the engery to get on my bike and shower and see if i feel well enough to go to work

Rosario 01-17-2007 09:04 AM

b - kashi, yogurt, strawberries

s - cup of soup

l - tuna salad
apple w/ pb

s - oreo thin crisps

d - lemon chicken, rice, black beans

cupcake84 01-17-2007 09:05 AM

B-40 cal tortilla, 1 egg white, slice ff cheese, 1tbsp salsa
S-banana
L-Big salad w/ some chicken & low cal french dressing
S-ff pudding
D-making primevera :) yum
S-mini bag of popcorn maybe some lf graham crackers
water-3.5 L?
already did 30 mins on my bike and probably take the kids sledding today as we just got some snow :)

LynneA 01-17-2007 09:35 AM

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/1% milk, raisins

Snack - light laughing cow triangle w/6 triscuits

Lunch - chicken corn chowder, leftover oven fried sweet potatoes, orange

Snack - plum

Dinner - going out with friends.

Exercse - no gym today

Water - 2 liters+

Clydegirl 01-17-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtsyGirl (Post 1535008)
b-weight control maple and brown sugar oatmeal
s-banana muffin (thank you to whoever shared the recipe last wk)
l-turkey wrap
d-healthy request soup
e-4 mile walk, turbokick??

Yesterday was ok eating wise. I feel like a slacker cuz I've only been walking for exercise instead of my usual runs. I think I'll throw in an extra turbokick workout to help get some serious cardio in today.

Artsygirl do you have a link for the banana muffin recipe?

ArtsyGirl 01-17-2007 10:25 AM

I'm not sure how to do a link so I cut and pasted. It was originally posted by Sakura.

My banana muffins were:

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (6 tbsp in my powder) (I know there is some controversy about cooking protein powder, but I've seen nothing but debating about it so eh)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 c splenda
3 small bananas
2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
3 tbsp light vanilla soy milk
1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
cinnamon to taste
Vanilla

Icing: 7 oz ff cream cheese
splenda and cinnamon to taste

I mixed together the dry ingredients in a bowl.

Mashed the bananas and mixed them with wet ingredients in another bowl.

Combined the wet with the dry and made it into individual muffins. It made 7 large ones for me.

350*F for 30 minutes did it for me.

For the icing, beat room temperature cream cheese with splenda and cinnamon to taste. I like to ice them as soon as they come out of the oven so it melts a little and spreads easier.

My husband loved them as well.

For my muffins, the nutritional info was:
Calories: 159
Carbs: 28g
Fat: 1g
Protein: 11g
Fiber: 3g

The nutritional info will vary depending on what protein powder, milk, and yogurt someone would use though, and also the size of the bananas.

eightbitgirl 01-17-2007 10:28 AM

b: special k, skim milk, light oj
l: 1/2 turkey sandwich, 100 cal sunchips or doritos
s: baby carrots or special k protein bar
d: tbd by grilling bf, it's cold and we want something warm :)

Clydegirl 01-17-2007 10:47 AM

Thanks ArtsyGirl, they look good.

sakuya3834 01-17-2007 11:07 AM

After being snowed in for days we are pretty much on the end of our food... My calories for today are low but I haven't decided what to blow calories on yet out of what we have (Lean Cuisine? Corn flakes? Saltines? Ritz? The last 230cal bag of popcorn? Hey if I mix corn flakes with frozen strawberries maybe it'll be like Special K with red berries... I used to love that cereal. Too bad corn flakes are devoid of nutrition. :()

Breakfast: 5oz chicken breast, sweet potato
Snack: ???
Lunch: 3.2 oz chicken breast, flat out wrap, provolone slice
Snack: Oatmeal with almonds and honey
Dinner: 6 oz chicken breast, spinach and onion salad
Snack: ???

BlueToBlue 01-17-2007 12:40 PM

I was horribly sick last week so I haven't been doing much planning. I stayed under my calories for the day but I just couldn't predict what I would want to eat. But today I am hoping to get back into planning mode:

B - Optimum Power Breakfast cereal (too sick to make it to my regular grocery store; this was all the corner store had that met my cereal requirements)
S - banana, coffee with splenda and milk
L - pita with turkey, lite chevre, and raspberry chipotle sauce; something, else, not sure what
S - blueberry fiber cake
S - NF yogurt with wheat germ, maybe an apple
D - salmon and potato bake, probably a green salad
S - low cal pudding and some mini-meringues

Exercise: back with trainer for first time in a week! :carrot:

jillybean720 01-17-2007 07:51 PM

Well, I ended up with less than 1500 calories for today. I had:
  • smoothie
  • orange
  • salsa chicken
  • chicken and broccoli in orange sauce w/brown rice (finally made it tonight, and it was AWESOME! Tasted like, if not better than, the chicken a l'orange meal by Lean Cuisine)
It all came to about 1455 calories and 137g protein. I did about 20 minutes of strength training after work, too. I may still add a sugar-free Jell-o w/fat-free Cool Whip for dessert, but that will still be less than an additional 50 calories.