3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Broken scale? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/101058-broken-scale.html)

crazynette826 01-03-2007 03:19 AM

Broken scale?

So my main goal right now is that I want to be in ONEderland!! I've been so close for about a week now. Each day I stand on the scale and hope that today will be the day, and each day the scale still reads 200.4, 200.2, or 200.0. So that got me to thinking that maybe my scale's broken!! I've been over 200 for so long that I think the 1 in the hundred column on my scale is gone! :beach: He went on vacation thinking that he'd never be called upon again, and has yet to return!! Oh well, maybe he'll be back tomorrow!:)

Newlifestyle 01-03-2007 06:24 AM

That is so funny, I thought the same thing about my scale. It seemed to take forever to drop under 200.
You are doing great.

AJsMommy 01-03-2007 07:28 AM

I can completely understand your frustration, I think the 1 in my scale went on hiatus for a few years also, and the darn thing decided to take a break over Christmas too!!
I set a goal, when I started WW at 219, I bought myself 10 pair of Victoria Secret panties, not to be worn until I was 199 or below. It took awhile, but I finally got into them...however, I stopped attending meetings on 10/26 due to time and a new job, and am up to 203 as of this morning. I am re-joining this am, as I now have Wed am off again :) and I'll be back in those pretty garments soon enough~ and this time, to stay!!!
Don't give up, that number is a wonderful feeling and one to be proud of attaining..you'll get there, that darn 1 will come back from hiding in no time!!!

Good Luck!!

flawlesscube 01-03-2007 07:46 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh My Gosh that is too funny, sorry I know you want to be in onederland. My dream for next year but having the one take a vacation, I just coughed my coffee everywhere thank you I needed that :rofl:

Anna

So proud of you

boaterswife 01-03-2007 08:06 AM

Crazynette, you're doing fabulous! It may be hard to do, but take a vacation from the scale for 2 or 3 days, and I'm sure when you hop on it that darn 1 will be back from his vaca!

JayEll 01-03-2007 05:29 PM

Wow, I know what you mean. I've been trying to get and stay below 180--I got to 179 one day, but it's come back up (haven't changed ticker). My FitDay tracker tells me I should have lost 2.6 pounds since I got stuck two weeks ago, but I haven't. Grrrrrr. I just hope I'm "building muscle." ;)

Jay

crazynette826 01-05-2007 09:49 PM

He does exist!!!
At least for a couple of days! Then he went back into hiding, but I will find him again! I had a party at work and enjoyed it a little too much, so the 2 came back, but he won't be here for long! I'm hoping that the 2 goes on vacation soon for a very long time, at least the rest of my life!!
Thanks for all the encouragement! It really helps!!!