Ive made my way back....

• Ok Ok...so I havent been doing great since like..err..um..MAY! But Im back.."Again". I feel so horrible now that I cant stand it! Last Jan-May I lost 40 lbs..well..I think ive gained back 35 Owell..Im back again and im here to stay!! So here's to a New Year..a New Me!!!
  • Welcome! You're doing great for yourself just by making the decision to come back.
  • Glad to see you back!

Think of it as a learning experience. What goes down can also go back up. Sad to say...

Welcome!
    Jay
  • I know what goes down comes back up..and quickly I might add!!!

Im going to do better this year. I just have too! Its my time!
  • Welcome back. Remember it's a journey - there will be side trips that don't turn out to be all that great, but if you keep your eye on the destination eventually you'll get there. It took me about 10 years, all told. I got to a high (low!) of around 212 (I'm guessing now it was probably more though), then dropped to between 180-192 for several years, then dropped 20 more, gained a few back, dropped a few more... you get the idea. Slowly but surely I learned about health and nutrition and what worked and didn't work for me, and now at the ripe age of 43 I'm at a good weight (149), looking to lose maybe ten more but feeling good physically and also strong in the knowledge of how far I've come. Patience Patience Patience! Forgive youself when you don't quite do what you had hoped. Dust yourself off, try again, and again. And eventually, you'll get there. (some people are more focussed than me & do it far more quickly, which would've been nice, but I am what I am, we're all different).

Anyway, babble babble, you are on the right track. Never give up!!

cheers,
    Sue