Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #1  
Relaxation Master

Default f r u s t r a t i o n

Seems I have been going the wrong way...
Had MINOR surgery the first week of Dec..have travelled about 3500 miles back and forth and to and fro from the NorthEast--Sc--Fl--NJ--NY--SC--Fl..
Let me tell you Xmas when it is over 70 degrees and tornado watches on the radio is really odd(to me).
Eating has been off and exercise has been getting out of the car to stretch and chasing misbehaving horses.
I have managed to gain 5 pounds....and it is just plain pissing me off.
Just needed to vent.
Got in a great walk/jog tonight...but just feel crappy.
Robyn
nybor7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:34 AM   #2  
No description available.

Chasing misbehaving horses sounds like it would burn some calories. : )

Hang in there.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I gained a couple pounds too (and am a bit miffed about it), but plan on getting back to the exercise first thing in the morning (and am looking forward to it). Sounds like you've already taken the steps you need to stop feeling crappy. You will. Just believe in yourself.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:46 PM   #4  
hott mama inside!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/150

Height: 5ft,6in

Talking !!

This is only a minor set back 4 you, we all get them , but it sure does NOT mean its over! Just because you dropped a few eggs, does that mean, smash the whole dozen cause your pissed about the few fallen, nope im going through the same thing but i put on 6 through xmas, just hop back on with me and all the rest of us cause its only temperary, and your worth it! congrats to you for admitting that you fell off! but come on lets get up! theres no superglue on your behind, your not ment to stay down there worrying that you fell, keep up the goo work and in the summer you look and feel so much better, Swimsuit season!! just imagine how great it will be! Nothing feels as good as being thin feels!!!
sweet777 is offline   Reply With Quote