Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-24-2006, 11:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Cool Wishing You a Wonderful Holidays:)

Hi, ladies! I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and All the Best in the New Year I'm not going to be on here probably until after New Years ... I have some time off work, and I want to take a break from the computer. I'm in front of one for 8 hours a day when I work, so I'm just going to focus on people for the next 10 days

My plan for the holidays is to enjoy the company and the food, but keep my lifestyle decisions in mind - treat my body with respect and remember that food is the icing and company is the cake ... not the other way around. For instance, I have two Christmas dinners in the next two days. At each one, I'm going to allow myself one of each goody, a reasonable portion of the dinner, and moderate alcohol. I know that snacking makes me feel out of control, so I'm not going to bother.

New Years marks 2 yrs for my boyfriend and I We're going to a gala at a hotel - 4-course dinner and dance. I'm going to enjoy the dinner, but it definately won't be my focus - I'll be focusing on my gorgeous honey and on being a princess for a night

I think the next couple of weeks will be great exercise in not obsessing too much about food, and my weight. I'm confident that I'll be able to enjoy myself without throwing caution to the wind, and I think that it's important to establish that I can trust myself. And if I can do both, I have my resolutions for 2007 well under way!

Tonight a bunch of my family is getting together at my sister's house, I'm so excited to see my neice and nephew again and have everyone together

Anyway, I should probably go I hope everyone has lots of love and warmth this holiday, with a little bit of everything good thrown in - time off of work, family, indulgence, gifts ...

Thank you for being there for me so often during the last year! You're all very special
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:27 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday season.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

just_a_dreamy1, I hope your holiday was everything you hoped for. Thanks for your wonderful inspiration, lilybelle. And to all the Chicks and the lurking Roosters, best wishes for the season and new year. May the pounds melt away. May you never feel hungry. May you have energy and strength.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote