Planning for Thursday Dec. 21

• B - kashi, milk, banana, oj

s - apple or cottage cheese doubles

l - healthy choice manicotti

s - oreo thin crisps

d - lemon chicken, black beans, brown rice

e - already got in 30 min at the gym (cardio), planning on doing 30 min of strength when I get home.

Question - What's your guys take on drinking milk past the expiration date? I was always told the milk is still good 7 days past the expiration date. Just asking because i drank some milk that expired on the 17th and I just want to know if there will be any repercussions. TIA!
  • If it doesn't smell or taste sour then you are safe.At least in my experience.
  • Quote: If it doesn't smell or taste sour then you are safe.At least in my experience.
    Same here. I was always told that the date on the milk was a "sell by" date, not an actual axpiration date. If the store can sell it up to that day, then it's got to be good a few days beyond that, right?

So I started posting my plan on here this morning, but I guess I neveer hit send (I'm sure it's still up on my screen on my home computer ). Anyway, I have 2 holiday parties today and don't plan on eating any of the food at either of them. One is around dinner time at Jeff's office, so I plan on eating a pbj in the car on my way to the party so I won't be hungry. I'll also eat before and after the party here at my office (lunch time pot luck--I won't even eat what I brought!). Here's the plan overall:
    • smoothie
    • yogurt
    • potato/sausage soup stuff
    • IGNORE ALL THE FOOD AT THE POT LUCK
    • chicken and pineapple w/teriyaki sauce
    • pbj sandwich
    • IGNORE ALL THE FOOD AT PARTY #2
    • leftover pasta w/shrimp, marinara sauce, and bruschetta
    I did my 30 minutes of WATP this morning and am halfway through my second liter of water. As an additional line of defense, I brought 2 cans of Coke Zero that I can drink during my work party--it gives me something kind of sweet, plus the carbonation makes me feel full.
  • B- cran rasp protein juice; banana with half tbsp peanut butter; 1 slice whole wheat toast with light butter; 4oz scrambled egg whites
    S- tea
    L- 1-1.5 cup butternut squash soup; crispbreads
    S- uh... yogurt, dunno
    D- chicken and veggies?
    W- 6L
    E- did 30 min this am on e. bike with try for anohther 30 tonight
  • so my day has changed some, I dunno if its with the holidays coming on that I just dont want to stick to plan? or the fact that it would seem ive gain weight even with my hour and a half a day on my bike?

but anyway, for a snack this morning I have 3 square of chocolate and some almonds, not major... around 100 cals or so

and for Lunch I am going for sushi, in witch case I will skip afternoon snack

im still thinking chicken and veggies for dinner

no major harm, my calories will end up fine - I just had this huge erge to stuff my face full of cookies, lol. Not yet tho, I told myself this weekend no counting tho! haha but I still wont stuff my face with cookies... turkey maybe!