Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-17-2006, 07:10 PM   #1  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Planning for Monday, Dec. 17

I again skipped the pbj sandwich yesterday. Instead, I had 2 peppermint mini loaves of bread I baked (which I just put as "ice cream" in my Fitday since the recipe was just ice cream and flour). I also got busy in the kitchen and made 5 meals of skinless chicken tenders with pineapple chunks in teriyaki sauce and a crock pot of a sausage potato chowder type stuff (turkey sausage, diced potatoes, corn, fat free half and half, chopped onion, and seasonings). So now I've got my 2 lunches for every day this week. The only thing that should change in my menus is dinner.

I don't plan on actually eating at most of my holiday parties (although I probably will on Wednesday since it is out at a restaurant, so it would be noticed if I didn't eat anything). I have to be strong this week to prepare for next weekend when I will be with my sister, her husband, his daughter, and my parents. I know my family, and I know there will be a big ham dinner, probably a big lasgna dinner, and more than likely lots of fudge and cookies and such. I'm confident I will not overindulge.

But anyway, one day at a time, and here's Monday's plan:
  • smoothie
  • yogurt
  • potato chowder
  • teriyaki chicken and pineapple
  • baked chicken tenders topped with bacon (center cut, so lower fat), Swiss cheese, and a honey dijon marinade served over brown rice
The above comes to about 1750 calories and 181g protein (certainly makes up for my mere 70-something grams of protein on Sunday!).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:51 AM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

b - cottage cheese doubles, fig newtons

l - healthy choice beef stroganoff

s - apple

d - the day is really light to give me some room for tonites novena, probably eat potatoes and chicken and some type of salad
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:57 AM   #3  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

In anticipation of my long day today, here's my menu that I'm actually sticking to (no choice)!

B - 2 slices toasted whole wheat bread
1 egg
1 apple

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted bell peppers and potatoes
1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - 1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

D - spinach leaves with 1/2 cup (?) of cottage cheese
1 roasted spiced up chicken leg (YUM)

Exercise: brisk 4 mile walk.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

B: English muffin w/ pb and honey, espresso
S: Apple
L: Chicken Noodle Soup, crispbread
S: Orange, crispbread with pb and honey
D: .5-1c jasmine rice with curried snow peas and chicken
W: 4+ L
E: 30 minute jog, 30 minute abs
athenac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:47 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

b- cran raspberry protein juice; english muffing with egg, bit of cheese and turkey bacon
s- coffee
l- soup, rice crackers, beef jerkey
d- tacos
w- 5L
e- thinking im getting sick, so i slept in this morning - will try for an hour later
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:59 PM   #6  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Well the first two and 1/2 days of this week are already all planned out (in fact, the dinners are already made). But then I head of to Chicago to see my family and it all goes to h***. Wish I were as confident as Jillybean that I won't overindulge. I am going to bring my own breakfast cereal, bread, and apples, and plan on stopping to buy some lunch meat so I can have breakfast and lunch on plan when I'm not eating those meals out.

Here's today's plan:
B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
S - coffee, maybe an English muffin or an apple
L - pita with turkey, lite chevre, and cranberry chutney; pea sprount, cucumber, and strawberry salad with balsamic vinegar
S - apple cranberry fiber cake (TJ's was out of the blueberry ones, bummer because these apply cranberry ones are as good )
S - NF yogurt with wheat germ, maybe some frozen raspberries (defrosted, of course)
D - turkey and bean chili, polenta, green salad
S - low cal pudding

Exercise: with trainer, yay!
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:50 PM   #7  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueToBlue View Post
Wish I were as confident as Jillybean that I won't overindulge.
ha, so much for my confidence. I can have all the confidence I want--doesn't negate the calories I ate today! I ended up eating some of the cupcake/bread type things I'd baked and brought to the office. I'm going to adjust my dinner, though, so that I'll still come in at less than 2000 calories for the day
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote