Vanity Sizing

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Kindred and Lilybelle - Are you 2 6'0" tall??? I weigh almost the exact same and I can't get myself into less than an 11. Since 190 pounds I've only gone down like 2 sizes. I still have 13's that fit, I had 13's when I was 175! I want some of those size 4's!!! Am I a freak or am I just shopping at the wrong dang stores!?!?!?!
  • No, I am 5'7 and although my hips and legs are thin, I am broad-shouldered with large breasts. Like I said, it all depends on the clothes. In Levi's and Old Navy Jeans and Capris I wear a 4. In other jeans that I have they are a 6 or 7, and in the LEI's are an 11. Aeropostale jeans and capris are a 5. I now have 2 shirts that are medium, several that are large and 1 Tommy Hilfiger shirt that is an ex-large and they all fit about the same. Most of my skirts are a 4-6. I can't buy anything without trying it on as everything is made so differently.
  • Stephanie, BTW, have you ever seen a 90 yr. old man's butt? Well that's what mine looks like. LOL, that is why the smaller pants fit me. It's nothing to be happy about.
  • LMAO,the 90 year old butt! That's too funny, I mean not funny funny, but sounds funny! Haha!!!

Thanks for the info about the sizes!
  • Quote: Stephanie, BTW, have you ever seen a 90 yr. old man's butt? Well that's what mine looks like. LOL, that is why the smaller pants fit me. It's nothing to be happy about.
    LOL I can relate! Except the smaller pants won't fit me because I have more like a 40 year old man's "beer belly" stomach... no fair! I don't even DRINK!!

BTW just what are you doing looking at 90 year old men's butts?????
  • LOL, I spent 20 yrs. working as an RN so I have seen lots of Butts, both young and old. That's how I know what to compare mine to. Can't tell where my butt ends and my legs begin. LOL
  • Boy I can so relate to that. Even at my skinniest, i have no butt. and the bigger I get, the flater and wider it gets! Sheesh!! When I was thin, I had fantastic legs, tiny little waist, big boobs, BUT NOT BUTT!! lol. I'd love to have a butt like J-Lo
  • J Lo, would have been my idea of a great butt too. I wonder if they still make those undies that have the butt pads in them? I need them. Everyone tells me that I have no Butt.