What veggie do you STILL hate?

You're on Page 35 of 35
Go to
  • Quote: I just CANNOT get with Asparagus...gross....found out i can do artichoke though...i just don't like HARD food and asparagus is so tough the way i've had it...sucks that the rawer the better...
    I always felt that way until my daughter returned from college with her own ideas. She takes the thinner asparagus and coats them with olive oil and grills them just like that. YUMMY! Sweet vadalia onion or green pepper or pickled garlic cloves grilled the same way are all very tasty side dishes to whatever else is being grilled
  • okra...no matter what it tastes absolutely disgusting to me
  • love veggies but not...
    brussel sprouts and cauliflower yuck yuck yuck, i only eat brussel sprouts at christmas and thats only because its traditional, i eat one and thats my limit!
  • I don't love eggplant, but I'll still eat it. And I do love all other veggies. YUM!
  • Cucumber. While I haven't tried some of the veggies others have listed here...cucumbers are just straight awful in every way. Love pickles though. Vinegar makes everything better, even cucumbers. D:
  • I hate marrows. They taste so watery and 'yuck'. I've also never liked raw tomatoes, although I can eat them cooked in sauces etc.
  • I'm with ilidawn...okra should be banned from the planet!
  • Okra! Yick!

This thread has passed the 500 post limit so is now closed.