Old 01-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 154/154/112

Height: 5'2

Unhappy I need some help.

Hi I'm New here.

I thought Id join cause I need some advise.
I'm 21 at college have been gaining weight like made lately around half a stone every 3 months which isn't like me and its not stopping only started when I hit 20 I miss being 8 stone my weight didnt move for 4 years and watching it increase is making me feel really low. I cant exersise cause I have a bad leg and hip which makes it hard to walk to college in the morning.
I don't have a lot of money either being a full time student.
And I'm also a veggie.

any ideas on things I could do to lose weight?

Melly x
mellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/157.2/140

Height: 5'7"

Try swimming. It is non-weight bearing but definitely a cardio workout! When i had to rehab my ankle from ankle surgery I swam every other day. you can also take it as slow or fast as you want to by varying your stroke. Easy day = breaststroke. Hard day = intervals with the front crawl!! Good luck!
expatlady is offline   Reply With Quote