there's a recipe in the South Beach Diet book.
* 2 cups cauliflower florets
* 1/2 ounce I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
* 1/2 ounce fat-free half-and-half
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
1. Steam or microwave the cauliflower until soft. Puree in a food processor, adding the butter spray and the half-and-half to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
I just found this recipe
I tried the first one when I tried the SBD and it was pretty good! Way less calories and good way to get in your cruciferous veggies! I think I'll have to put that on the list and make some later this week!