What to do with frozen peppers?

• I bought a bag of frozen mixed pepper strips, but don't know what I can do with them (I'm used to eating fresh peppers). Does anyone have any good recipes? Perhaps a spread?
  • Throw them into soups, hummus, make a tapanade with them and some sundried tomatoes/olives, puree them to make a sauce for croquettes or a pilaf, add them to a pan of roasted veggies 15 minutes before the other veggies are done, use them in a stir fry, chop them and stir them into a rice/couscous/quinoa dish...oh, I could go on!
  • Here's a thought, anything you can do with fresh peppers you can do with frozen peppers.
  • Quote: Here's a thought, anything you can do with fresh peppers you can do with frozen peppers.
    Well...not really. I mean, you could but the result is very different, as they become quite soggy, slimy even, once frozen and then thawed.
  • I use frozen peppers in anything that I wouldn't need fresh peppers for. Love them in omelets, chili or spaghetti, soup, sauteed with mushrooms and onions to top a good steak, etc. There's tons of things you can do with them.