3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Vegetarian Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/vegetarian-chicks-121/)
-   -   Veggie Teams Challenge- Week 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/vegetarian-chicks/251253-veggie-teams-challenge-week-3-a.html)

twish 01-23-2012 06:00 PM

Veggie Teams Challenge- Week 3

And here they are, the results for Week 2 of our Challenge:

Team 2
had the highest pounds lost with a total of 10 lbs!!! Collectively, Team 2 lost 1.1 % of their body weight. Congratulations Team 2!

Team 1 came in at a 0.2 % loss of collective body weight. Good job!

Sunshine lost the most with a loss of 4.2 lbs. She also lost the highest percentage of body weight with a 2.1% loss. On top of that, Sunshine reached ONEDERLAND!!! CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE! :carrot:

Well done, everyone! I think it was a challenging week for some of us, but now here we are at the beginning of a fresh week, full of opportunity.

retiredone 01-23-2012 08:32 PM

Well Done, Sunshine!!! Onderland, Yeah!!:cp::cp::cp:

Congratulations Team 2.

kailpea 01-23-2012 11:44 PM

Way to Go Sunshine! =)

sunshine 01-24-2012 06:53 AM

Thank you twish, Isabella and Katherine! Congratuations to everyone else. I have to admit, I ate a little too much this past weekend and gained back a few lbs but that's behind me and I'm off to a good start this week. LET'S DO IT! :)

Madame Souza 01-24-2012 10:08 PM

Great job Sunshine, way to go team 2!!!
Yeah, last week seemed more challenging then some weeks but I am ready for this week! Every week I can start fresh.

twish 01-26-2012 01:12 PM

I am a bit perplexed. I've lost about 2 lbs in the past two weeks, but I took my measurements on Monday and I lost another 7 and 3/4 inches- which is great. I'm hoping that although I'm losing slowly, that these are lbs of fat that I won't have to see again.

I'm going to up the intensity of my cardio this week to see if that makes a difference...

Sending positive vibes for a great week to all!

retiredone 01-26-2012 03:05 PM

Twish, those inches are really good.

How's everyone's week going? The weekends are always hard but I didn't do too badly (or I have a bad memory, lol). This week has been good so far. Hopefully, I'll see a drop in the scales on Friday.

Madame Souza 01-26-2012 09:42 PM

My week was not so great. I kept on plan with the exercise but didn't do as well with the eating. We got treated to lunch 2x this week and I tried to stay on plan as best I could. One day was chinese and I didn't eat any starch but did eat more entree then I should have and the other was subway, I got a small veggie so did ok there. Pizza was offered tomorrow but I just said I would bring my lunch. I do ok when I make all my food but that is not always possible.
Anyway, my resolution is to remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning so I can post. I have a sticky on my computer to remind myself.

kailpea 01-26-2012 11:30 PM

I'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. I actually weigh in everyday and it's been all gain for me. . . of course, it's my TOM so I am hoping it's just that because I've been pretty good with my plan!

sunshine 01-27-2012 06:35 AM

Well, my weigh-in this morning is 196.8. :(

kailpea 01-27-2012 07:22 AM

213.2 . . . it could have been worse.

Madame Souza 01-27-2012 09:25 AM

Alright! I am at 195 again! I lost those 2 lbs I gained last week. My goal for next week is to keep them off and lose additional ones. It is TOM next week so this might be challenging.

twish 01-27-2012 06:33 PM

I can't believe that it's already Friday!

Well, I'm still at 242.4. I had gone down by .2 earlier this week but I am back up. The week was weird for me. I found it hard to get up to even 1000 calories most days. I was under 1000 three days this week. I picked-up some meal replacement shakes for this next week, so we'll see if these help!

twish 01-27-2012 06:38 PM

I'm just finishing my TOM- re-reading posts above, seems a few of us are facing that extra challenge at around the same time.

I think we all deserve a pat on the back for making our best effort this week, despite what the scales say.

Still waiting for a few others to check-in. I'm not in training this weekend, so I should be able to post the results in a more timely manner.

retiredone 01-27-2012 09:25 PM

Weight this week: 173.5 pounds

176 - 173.5 = 2.5 pound loss this week

Total lost: 7 pounds

This is good.