Old 03-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Default Kale Chips Rock!

I hate greens almost as much as I hate beans, but I know that greens are really wonderful for my health. So I was excited to find a recipe for kale chips. I've always been a potato chip addict, so anything salty and crunchy does it for me. So yay! I've found a way to eat greens! Just toss them in some oil, apple cider vinegar and sea salt, throw a little nutritional yeast on them, and bake them for a few minutes at 425!

Anyone else addicted to kale chips or have another way to eat greens besides boiling them until they're slimy?
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I bought some kale the other day to try these. Probably going to make them this weekend!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I enjoy roasted kale chips, but go very light on the salt! The original recipe is way too salty for my tastebuds.

LisaMarie, my favorite way to eat greens is to saute them in a little olive oil, garlic, onions and red pepper flakes. Cook them with the lid on the pan until they're tender, then take the lid off for the last few minutes of cooking. I like to toss some chickpeas or cannellini beans into the pan just before serving. Yummmm. It's one of my favorite meals!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote