Pictures Please :)

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • You're looking good HM... don't worry about the love handles, stick your first picture next to your most recent one and see how much your bod shape has changed...and keep doing what you're doing...
  • wooo look at you HM !.... you say you have along way to go - but look how far you have come... !
  • Thanks! Getting there-slowly but surely!
  • Well done HM! Love the pic of the baby asleep in your arms!
  • Quote: Well done HM! Love the pic of the baby asleep in your arms!
    She's wonderful. Poor thing, she's in all my progress pics... hide behind the baby! LOL! She's growing as I'm shrinking.
  • You look great Homersmummy. Well done you

Michele
  • Hopefully this works ok, thought I would finally put a pic up. I can't find one full length but u can get the idea of my weight from the big broad shoulders haha.

• You're very lovely Fee....you don't look as huge as you think you do luvey you have a very nice pair of shoulders...and a very beautiful face.
  • I've tried to attach a before and so-far picture . hope it works.

• I wasn't sure how to post pictures in the small thumbnails, but here are a couple of my loss so far pictures:

Last May before I started weight loss

This March

May this year in Russia (although I was a bit bloated at the time)
  • Nice pix crazy Helen you take a good piccie.

What were you doing in Russia? Is that a school class behind you?
  • Hehe thanks, I have some horrible ones too lol.

I was in Russia to visit an orphanage, I've been involved with the place for the last 12 years, and lived out there for a while and I was going with a team of 3 others to visit them. Really good trip, and I love those children. If you are interested in seeing piccys of the orphanage (no pressure) the link to them is:
    Russian Piccys
  • wooo nice pics....

how do u put up pics here??? !
  • Sarah Grace and Crazy Helen, WOW! you are BOTH looking really fab ladies...nice to see a pretty face and know who we're chatting to as well. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the pics....

Lou, at the top of the ereply window is a pic of a envelope it looks like to me, it's to add pics, click on it and browse through your saved pics and then add.....hope this helps....it directs you how to do it a bit better than me
  • Hehe thanks, it feels good to have the loss and its good to be able to see the difference from now to then. Glad I know how to post piccys now too, I'll have to try it out again soon.