3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Pictures Please :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/96545-pictures-please.html)

nicolae 03-19-2007 07:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
let me see if this works........ ok the 1st one of me in the green top is mr now. the other photo is me before i had joshua (oh happy days :( ) im the one without the glasses.

peacock 2 03-19-2007 08:27 AM

Never mind Nic (and Welcome! there are lots here in the same position. At least you have had a pregnancy. I look similar but have never been pregnancy (but by golly I look it - I have even been offered a seat on the tube- twice and you all know how rare that is!!)

nicolae 03-19-2007 08:31 AM

lol that must of been embarising. no that evry rarely happens on busses or the tube.

wana wear a bikini 03-19-2007 01:34 PM

God I know that feeling, I tried on a tunic top in new look last week and was shocked to see that I looked like I was in the advanced stages of pregnancy. I had to take a photo as evidence and inspiration. You know it's a bad situation when your belly comes out farther than your boobs and you're a G-cup. :fr:
Welcome Nic, and good luck.

DolciFiori 03-22-2007 05:27 AM

a pic of me :)

1 Attachment(s)
a photo of me - its a year old but i still look the same lol

peacock 2 03-22-2007 06:49 AM

You look very nice - like the lip gloss!!!

I wish I knew how to do a pic but I am a techno bimbo!!!!!

Sarah Ann 03-22-2007 07:05 AM

Techno Bimbo.... Thats BRILLIANT - I wish I could change my ID to that!!!!!

My jelly belly seems to go up and down depending on what I ate the day before. I'm beginning to think I've got a food intolerance problem.... sometimes my tummy look like I've been inflated with a bicycle tyre pump... it definitely gets worse when I eat a lot of wheat.

Sarah Ann 03-22-2007 07:10 AM

Oh God.... talking about pregnant.... a very, very pretty but very, very pregnant girl comes in most days to the PO where I work and we have been teasing her about spending so much time queuing in the PO that she'll give birth there. The other day my boss asked her when her due date is....

Turned out she isn't pregnant. I don't know who was more embarrassed - her or my boss.

peacock 2 03-22-2007 07:24 AM

Ooooh no!! How embarrassing! You will probably find her in a slimming magazine and how this was the final straw that broke the camel's back!

2frustrated 04-05-2007 06:47 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Hello!

These are my pictures from a very sunny Lowestoft :D

My dinner - and the view out of the window, some other place where we stopped outside of Lewstoft and me with my dainty mug of tea :D :D

veggie 04-05-2007 09:33 AM

Nice pics I keep forgetting you're thin :p :D and tall and young grr. :D :devil:

2frustrated 04-05-2007 09:37 AM

Sorry, I'll eat more and chop my legs off - that ok? ;) I think after that fish and chips I won't be so thin! :lol:

BritinNJ 04-05-2007 09:40 AM

you, the fish and chips and the scenery all look very lovely....I'm homesick now...

simplyunique 04-06-2007 05:54 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Im new on here, but i thought what best that to show people photos first. Heres a couple of me.. they were took around christmas and i think i gained around 7lbs after that... i never got photos took off my bottom half to try and disguise my stomach but my chin looked just as bad.

The first one with the bunny ears on was took July 2006 in Blackpool
The Second one.. id put weight on by then was took on New Years Eve
And the last one... the end of january where i seemed to be even larger..

id love to post a now photo, so i could see the difference myself but i wont get one till my 100 days on lighterlife is finished and said i wasnt gonna take any before then.

tracyj69 04-06-2007 08:03 AM

Hi girls
This is me and DH at my friends wedding in August last year, I have put on about a stone since then!
http://static.weddingpath.com/paths/...wedding024.jpg

Sorry its a bit of a small pic!